Status: This story is just beginning :) Hope you like it !

The House Next Door

The Party

*Evangeline*

I finally found something to wear. It is a black dress and the shoes are my black converses, (the only dress clothes I have). I decided to put my long brown hair ina ponytail. When I finished it was 6:32pm. My mom said that we weren't and didn't have to go over until 8:00 pm. There was nothing to do in this big house to watch TV so I did only I couldn't pay attention to the bright, beautful, moving colors that was on right now but my new fantastic nieghbor. Then it hit me, I didn't know his name. I started to feel very rude about not introducing myself. It was now 7:46 pm and I was getting anxcious.

A few minutes later I got to anxcious and decided to go over early to see if they needed any help. I got up and ignored all the family stares and walked out the door. Once I was out of sight started running down and across the street.

After I got ther before I could knock the man, we seen out in the yard,answered well opened the door wth a bag of trash.

"Hi, my name is Jonathon,jonathon Jeremy Von. What can I help you with?"

"Um... hey my name is Evangelne, is your son here, the one I was hangng out with today?"

"Yea, hold on...TRENT!!!"

"Yea Jonathon?"He, well Trent yelled back.

"You have a vistor waiting at the door."

"I'll be down in a second." Before I knew it he was at the bottom of the steps and the frst thng I noticed was that he was shirtless. That s the last thing I remember before I fainted.

*Trent*

"Holy shit!" I sped over to her before she hit the ground and caught her just n time. Jonathon told me to take her up nto my bed and he would be up in a moment with a rag. But I was to busy flippin out to listen. Geesh Trent you just met the girl and your already acting like your married to the grl and would jump in front of a bullet to save her life. I mean not that that is a bad thing she is really goodlooking. Damn it Trent get your head back she cold be hurt.

"What is wrong with her?!!?"

"She just fainted, she will be fine just, stop flippin out!!"

"But why... what... when wll she wake up..." I trailed off worriedly.

"She will be fne as long as you get her to a bed right now!!" He yelled at me and it was the command knd of yell where we have to do what he ssays. He doesn't like to do it all that much.

"Alright I'll be in MY room." I emphasized on the words my so he would understand.

"Okay I'll be up in about a minute."

"I'll be waiting!" I ran up the steps the fast way and sat her on my bed. A few seconds later Jonathon came up with a cold, wet washcloth and tried to put it on her head. I snatched it from him before he could.

"NOW GET OUT" I growled at him. What is up with you Trent your growling at your own "father" to protect some girl you just met. Although she isn't just some girl you just met, she is the most beautiful, fabulous, talanted girl I have ever and just met. I couldn't help it if I was getting to protective over her.

I snapped out of my trance and laid the cold wet rag on her head. She flinched from the cold and rolled over. When she rolled over it sounded like she said "don't leave" and reached out and grabbed my hand. She gripped tighter when i tried to pull away and I ddn't try after that. Instead I let her hold on.

LATER................................................

She rolled over again lettng go of my hand and it hit the dresser and she flew up holding her hand.

"Let me see it." I said extending my arm.I startled her and I knew it because he rheart sped up and she jumped half a mile off the bed.

"Damn it you just scaredd the shit out of me!!" She said turning around.

"Sorry I startled you, ae you okay??!!"

"I'm fine just don't do it again!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, now that your awake can I ask you a question I have been dying to ask??"

"I have a question too, how about the same time???"

"Sure 1..." me.

"2..." her.

"3!!" Both.

"What is your name??" We both asked in unison. We both started laughing and it contnued for about a minute until she cut us off. I hated that she did this because her laugh would have even made the devil sng.

"Sooo...,your name is??"

"It is Trent, Trent Nicholous Von, and yours is..."

"Evangeline, Evangeline Missy Green."SHe said this by mimiking me and my tone which was pretty cute the way she interperted my voice.

"Angel, that is a super beautiful name."

"What did you just call me!!??"

"Well... Angel, you know Evangeline is a mouthful why waste the breath..." How could I be so stupid, what a WASTE of breath, how could I say that about her she will hate me forever. Wow Trent could you be any stupider....

"You know..." she interupted my thoughts "...I have been trying to come up with a nickname, but all I could think of was Angie and that is what everyone calls me. But i really like Angel.

Here is my chance to make up for my WASTE of words from earlier."How about everyone else keeps calling you Angie and I am the only one who can call you Angel??...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I knew I hit the ball park because her heart sped back up again and blood rushed to her cheeks to make big rosy spots on her cheek. She looked even more beautiful that way when she blushed at the stuff I say. Then I heard it and I realized I had forgotten all about supper because her stomach growled.

"Well... are you ready for........................dinner?????????"

I don't think she heard me because she looked like she was in a total different universe so I asked her again.

"Are you hungry?" she snapped back and answered me.

*Evangeline*

Wow, I can't believe it I just met this guy and I'm already crushing on him!!! This is very pathetic stop it now Angie......Wow I'm really hungry I wander what's for supper it better be something good.

"Are you hungry??" Trent asked me this because he had heard my stomach growl when I was thinking about food.

"Yes, what is for dinner??"

"You'll see, do you need help getting down the steps??"

"No, just because I fainted doesn't mean I'm to helpless to get down a couple of stairs!!"

"A couple, you might want to rethink that."

"Why would I, how many steps are there?"

"Quite a few."

"Well...I don't care let's go I'm starving!!" I said while my stomach growled once again.

*Evangeline*

Wow, I can't believe it I just met this guy and I'm already crushing on him!!! This is very pathetic stop it now Angie......Wow I'm really hungry I wander what's for supper it better be something good.

"Are you hungry??" Trent asked me this because he had heard my stomach growl when I was thinking about food.

"Yes, what is for dinner??"

"You'll see, do you need help getting down the steps??"

"No, just because I fainted doesn't mean I'm to helpless to get down a couple of stairs!!"

"A couple, you might want to rethink that."

"Why would I, how many steps are there?"

"Quite a few."

"Well...I don't care let's go I'm starving!!" I said while my stomach growled once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about all the typos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)