Status: Feedback maybe xD ??

Kids in Glass Houses, Shouldn't Invite in the Vampires

Misery Glass- There's no place like Common Grounds.

It was raining, the thick, cold and fast kind of rain that came from huge black clouds, i could see that people were enjoying the rain from the wonder on their faces, i guess it was because it never rained here, on a typical day the humidity was styfling and the heat was unbearable. i Usually loved the rain, the feeling of the cool moisture on my skin, the smell of the damp ground, and the fact the streets were usually deserted as everybody stayed inside, in the warmth.

However right now i was finding it a complete nightmare and downright annoying, id been walking around, searching, for not just hours , but days now. I had arrived in town on Monday and by now i was desperate. I was freezing, and i ached everywhere from sleeping on benches and in doorways, trying to hide from the.. residents.... Furthermore, i was feeling utterly hopeless. The loud growling and stabbing pain in my stomach reminded i hadn't eaten or drank for days.
I gave up looking for him, i just didn't have it in me to continue i was exhausted , maybe he'd moved away, although that seemed unlikely,my mum and dad had left town after my mum had become rather ill and had to relocate to access the treatment needed, but even if he was allowed to leave, he never did the smart thing, always the right thing.
I should probably explain something that sounds crazy no matter what order the words are in. Morganville was founded and is run by Vampires. Frightening terrorizing merciless vampires, and if your out alone after dark and your not "protected" ( you've got an "oh so sparkly" bracelet that makes you - off limits- to thirsty night dwellers) They you are in fact a walking talking warm juicy meal for any nearby bloodsuckers.

I scanned the dark street for a place i might recognize, but all i saw was students from the university busily trying to make their way home before nightfall and a few houses in disrepair with peeling paint, nothing i recognized, all the houses looked the same in Morganville, except the founder houses that is. I continued to walk with my head down until i caught the smell of coffee, and instantly i knew , common grounds was around here somewhere, the last place i went before leaving town all those years ago i didn't want to go in, but right now with my soaking clothes, freezing body and bone dry throat, id take a jail cell.

I had been staring into my coffee for half an hour now and was slowly starting to defrost, the black leather chair i was seated in was starting to feel uncomfortable, Common grounds was like most other places in morganville, but more Gothic. The seats were all black leather, completely contrasted by colorful thick rugs, but complimented by the ancient crimson walls, common grounds was probably the safest place in the entire town for those who weren't a vampire or didn't have protection. I didn't care though, I was warm and that's all that mattered right now.
Until i noticed Oliver eyeing me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback Maybe?