Status: Keep or kill??

Polaroid

The end of the beginnig

When Donney and I got home from school we were both surprised to see a wide smiled, large eyed woman with curly red hair sitting in our living room. It was Mrs. Perkins she was the wife of Mr. Perkins of course, he was one of my fathers best friends she also happened to be our neighbor. I frowned a little as she stood up quickly and adjusted her dress. This woman was all about appearances first, everything else was second.

“Hey Mrs. Perkins wheres my mother? You know the woman my dad is married to”

I held in a giggle, by biting my lip.
Donney hated Mrs. Perkins , he said he saw her and father out in town once when he was skipping school. At first I scolded him for skipping and thought what he told was a lie to get me distracted from what he'd done. But Donney was very upset, and lately I’ve been noticing the little moments my dad and Mrs. Perkins share when they think no one is watching . Donney swears up and down their having an affair. I can't say for sure , but that doesn't stop me from hating the woman just the same. She's the vainest woman to ever walk the earth,she doesn't go any where with out her mirror it's disgusting how much makeup she has on her face. It makes me wonder what's really under there. Besides that she thinks she's better than any one, so she treats my mother like crap and I hate it my mother already goes through enough.

Mrs. Perkins blinked a little at Donney's blunt remark. But sure enough plastered another fake smile on her lips.

“Well....for your information Donney she's at the hospitable having a sweet! Baby girl- ah ah ah calm down your mother told ME to watch over you guys until she comes home alright?

No this wasn't alright but there was nothing nor me or Donney could do.
I looked over to my brother, and smiled wryly over at him , he shook his head and started walking up stairs.

“What ever I’ll be in my room...”
I looked back at Mrs. Perkins , and immediately scowled she wasn't paying attention she was too busy “fixing” her self up. Let me tell did she need a lot of fixing.

“Me too...” I mumbled as I quickly followed behind Donney up the steps. I decided not to go in his room except I walked into Lydia's .

Light pink walls and a white lace crib, a nice white carpet some toys hear and there. To think that soon she would be here, to think that soon she'd have to leave the safety of the womb and awaken into a family like mine. I felt ashamed but I also felt determined I would try my hardest to protect her , I’ll do anything to make sure she's happy all the time.

I'll do anything , anything even murder if it comes to it.

But I don't think my family is that bad it's should never come to that,
I was wrong I always am when I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
After this chapter things in the story are going to start moving along faster things are going to start happening alot more so i hope you enjoy! and please comment i want to know what you think.