Status: Updating <3

Since When Did Age Not Matter?

Let's Go Out

"You spelled arogant wrong." Adam said peeping over my shoulder at the letter I was trying to write.

I stopped typing and turned to him. "Don't you have something to do?" I said looking over at the studio his bandmates were in.

He pressed his lips together and shook his head. "Nope, this is more fun."

I groaned and turned my attention back to the screen. It was now 12:21, he had been sitting at my desk for over 2 hours now.

"So, what do you do for fun?" Adam asked playing with a pen from my desk.

"Anything besides this." I laughed to myself.

"Do you drink?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Is that a stupid question?" I smiled. He smirked back and repositioned himself on my desk.

"Well then I'll have to take you out for a drink." He winked.

"Sorry. I still have a lot to get done." I smiled sarcasticly.

Adam opened his mouth to protest but my dad walked over to us and smiled.

"Saph, you can take off. The boys are staying at our house for a couple days, so if you could take them with you." He said to me. My mouth hung open. They were staying at our house?

"Looks like I can get you that drink after all." Adam whispered into my ear.

The boys all climbed into my car, and of course Adam sitting up front. I glared at him before starting up the car. I was glad I didn't live far at all.

"So, what's your name?" A boy asked from the back seat.

"Sapphire." I smiled at him through the mirror.

"Thats a pretty name for a pretty lady." Adam piped in. I rolled my eyes and pulled into my drive way.

"A beach house? Nice." Adam commented as he swung his arm over my shoulder.

I let the boys into the house and let them roam around. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Missy.

From: Sapphire
To: Missy

'I'M FREE! Meet me at Crush in 20.'

I texted her referring to the club we normally meet at.

I showed the boys the room where they'll be sleeping in and quickly excused myself and went into my room. I grabbed a white cocktail dress I had inside my closet and stripped down.

"Where are your towels?" I turned around to see Adam in my doorway.

"Underneath the sink." I nodded pointing towards the bathroom.

He nodded. "Nice bra." He commented before shutting the door behind him. My face went red fast when I realized I wasn't wearing anything but my bra and underwear.

I quickly threw on the dress and slipped on my pink heels. My makeup and hair still looked fine so I didn't both with fixing it.

I turned off my light and calmly walked down stairs so I didn't fall.

"Going somewhere? You look hot." I turned around to see Adam, he was dripping water and had a towel around his waist.

"Out." I responded simply.

"Oh, no invitation?" He asked faking a pout.

I rolled my eyes. "If you're not ready in 5 I'm leaving." I growled sitting down on our black leather couch. He winked at me before walking away to get changed.

I dialed Missy's number and held the phone up to my ear. I stared at my nails as I waited for her to answer.

"I'll be there in ten!" She yelled into the phone. Which was typical cause she was normally late.

"I'm not there yet." I laughed at her. "I'm bringing a uh, friend I guess." I didn't know what else to call him.

"Boy?" She asked, her voice getting high.

"Mhm." I mumbled. "Don't make a scene if you recognize him though." I found myself telling her this a lot when I brought famous people around her.

"Oh I won't." I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"See you soon." I responded hanging up the phone not bothering to say bye.

"Ready?" I looked up to see Adam. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt and a leather black jacket. It was hard not to throw myself at him.

"Uh," I shook the thought out of my head and smiled. "Ready." I smiled. "Yeah. It's right down the street so we can just walk." I informed him.

"Okay." he nodded.

"Aren't you telling the others you're going out?" I questioned him grabbing my clutch off the counter.

"They're all asleep. Pussies. I'm glad you're a night owl though." He winked.

"Let's go." I said leading him out the door. His hand made its way to the small of my back. I had to fight back the redness that I knew would be on my face.

Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated :) how is it so far?