Status: Active

Protector

The Devil's Courtroom

Aziel felt her figure pitch forward into the black hole. She felt fear, desperation, and misery all in two seconds. Her eyes adjusted to the low light flames that burned a bloody red. A million of people stood around her while she faced what looked like a throne. A person, or rather something was perched on the ever burning embers. "Ah... my dear sons and daughters. It is almost time for our rein on Earth."

A bunch of howling rose in the air until he held on clawed hand in the air. "Do not start cheering yet, my loyal followers. We must remember to take out the girl. Raziel is residing in the human girl Aziel. He has sent her to stand against us."

One hideous looking creature with arms that shot out from all angles of his body replied scornfully. "She is but a mere child. Raziel can't awake to her full powers until the girl realizes who she is. It will not be hard."

A staff went falling into his chest, all arms scrambled around to pull it out. The man on the throne scuffed," Raziel is one of the most powerful archangels. It is not wise to underestimate her or we will be like the foolish lion who ate the mouse instead of allowing it to flee. No, we will befriend the girl. My friend, Legion. Step forward."

A man with blackened wings and scars all over his muscled back bowed to him. "Yes, Master Lucifer."

Aziel took a big gasp of air as she realized where she was. She was in Hell, watching the Devil himself send someone to kill her. Satan grinned as if he had heard the sharp intake of breathe but gave no other sign that he knew she was there. "It is my command that you go to the surface and oppose as a human. Get to know the girl, make her trust you. Then when the time is upon us, kill the girl."

Legion smirked," With pleasure, Master." His huge wings expanded and with one heavy stroke he was in the air.

The room darkened and suddenly Satan was standing directly in front of her. His firry breath sting her eyes. "Raziel. I can see you. I'm coming for you, my darling." He leaned even closer and picked up one of Aziel's dandy tanned hands and gently but agonizingly left a burning kiss among her skin.

Aziel cried out in pure agony before she felt another person take her hand and sooth the pain. "Shh... Aziel." She could feel Alexander's hands on her shoulders. Slowly, she was beginning to come back from her vision. She turned and hugged herself into Alexander's chest, gripping his shirt. He held her without question, as if he was holding her together. There was no way her little vision, dream thing was real.

Aziel began to whisper," Not real... not real... not real."

Alexander asked her as he gently combed his fingers through her hair," What's not real?"

Aziel looked up into his wide, innocent eyes. There was no way he was going to believe she had just sat in on some little meeting the Devil called to destroy her. Or rather some angel that was supposedly inside her. The very thought was ludicrous and she snapped out of her misery. It was just a bad dream. You blacked out from inhaling the smoke and it made you hallucinate. You are okay. "Nothing, I just had a bad dream when I blacked out. I guess that's what I get for snooping around." She sheepishly looked away from him, her eyes connecting with the blackened hole. She shuttered but met his gaze with a fake smile.

He glanced down at her, unconvinced. "Are you sure that you are okay?"

She let a fake smile grace her lips before nodding and slowly backing out of his arms. "Yeah, I'm fine. The smoke must have been getting to me. Let's get out of here."

He took a long look at her before nodding once to himself and took her hand. "Want to go get some pizza? I heard they have a special going on. Then we could go sit on the beach."

Aziel replied," Sure, sounds great." Then she firmly gripped his head and dragged him away from the hell hole. She would just forget it ever happened. It was merely a dream caused by some smoke.

Alexander started up his car as she opened the door to his little mustang. "Turn up the air will you?" It was smothering out and it seemed like she was back in hell. He flipped on the air and turned the radio up. They cruised along until they arrived at the pizza parlor just a few blocks from school. Aziel's mind had finally gave up on the fabrication and put it far away. She was enjoying the wind on her hair. They stopped and got out of the car, many of their classmates were here.

Inside, it smelt like beer and cigarettes. Recently the owners had made the little parlor into a club for teenagers. However, you mostly saw adults here considering everyone from their class was under aged. Mike smiled as he caught sight of his two favorite regulars. "Hey Alexander, Aziel." He dipped his head forward and offered them two cokes.

Alexander accepted them. "Thanks, Mike. Hey can we get the large cheese pizza? Extra sauce and cheese like our little girl here wants it. You know she just had a birthday right?"

Mike grinned,"Awh, our little Aziel is growing up." He pretend to brush away a stray tear. Aziel scoffed at him but her lips were turned up. Alexander pulled her to one of the round tables so they could watch some of the guys play pool. Aziel had already bet that it would be about an hour before they were kicked out. Alexander said it would be all night before they were.

The pizza arrived at the table and Aziel quickly picked up the largest piece, shoving it in her mouth before Alexander could grab it from her. He frowned," No fair! I'm a guy."

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders while eye balling another big piece. Alexander grabbed it before she could even move her hand. He smirked evilly as he took tiny bites, taunting her. She stuck her tongue out at him and reached across the table to punch his arm. A shout turned her attention away from their childish behavior. Two of the man were on the ground, throwing harsh punches to the face. Mike swore under his breath before coming around the counter to break the fight up.

Aziel felt a piercing gaze on her so she turned her head. A man with gorgeous green eyes and ripped body was staring at her. She looked back, her memory nagging her. She knew this guy. How did she know him? She thought hard before realizing with horror that he was from her vision. He was Legion.

She lurched forward in her seat and felt the ground come crashing around her. She covered her ears and screamed. The ground started to shake, everything falling. Chaos was among them and all Aziel could feel was someone's hand on her back. "AZIEL!"

Her vision blackened and her hearing failed, cutting off everyone. It was just Aziel. She was in a long white dress that floated around her feet. She was on the beach, alone. Well except for some foot prints beside her. She looked back and they were with her for most of the way. They stopped just a few yards away from where she stood. She looked forward, there was tons of sand with no prints on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's back and she's ready to go! I just recently had inspiration to finish this story. Let me know what you think!! :)

-- butterflywings16