Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Long Time No See

CAITYS POV

It's been a month in a half since I officially met Papa and Mama Fuentes. Things have been perfect between me and Mike. Since my lease was up, Mike asked me to move in with him. It felt so good to be living with him, since I was at his place most of the time. It also felt good to get out of that hell hole apartment.

"Oh shit we're out of milk." Mike yelled from the kitchen.

"I'll go get some, is there anything else you need?" I asked while grabbing my purse and slipping on my Toms.

"Smokes. Thanks babe." We exchanged kisses before I walked out the door.

~~~10 MINUTES LATER~~~

I had arrived at the closet gas station to our apartment since I didn't feel like driving too far.

As I was paying for the milk and ciggs, the door opened and in walked the person I hoped I'd never have to see again.

"Long time no see, eh?" Danny said with a sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Leave me alone, Danny. Please." I brushed past him and as I was about to get in my car he grabbed my arm tightly.

"I wasn't done talking to you, love. Ever fucking heard of respect?" His grip on my arm tightened.

"Respect? You have no idea what respect is, Danny. Now let go of me or else."

He let out a smug laugh that made me want to punch him in the fucking face.

"Or else? What are ya gonna do? Hit me? Go ahead. Try. See where that gets you, bitch." Just as I was about to slap him his fist comes up and gets me right in the nose. Almost instantly the blood started pouring out.

"Yeah. That's what I fucking thought. See ya around, Caity. We're not finished yet." With that he walked back inside.

I shaking opened the door and rummaged through my glove department for some tissues. I could barely see since I was crying so hard. Why did we have to be at the same place at once? I never thought he'd find me. Last time I saw him was last year, when we broke up. He would find every excuse to start a fight and whenever I'd defend myself or fight back he'd hit me. And one day he wouldn't stop. Usually the beatings would last for a couple of minutes but this one went on for what seemed like hours. Danny eat me to the point to where I had to go to the ER. He came up with some crazy excuse as to why I was like that, I'm not sure what though. After that, I ran away. I left everything. My friends and job. The only thing I took with me was my car and as much clothes as I could fit in my suit case.

As I shakily and slowly drove home I tried thinking of an excuse I could tell Mike about my bruised nose and black eye. I hoped he wouldn't notice and I could go put cover up on it but he did, and hiding my face didn't do much.

"Holy shit! Who did this to you?" His concern tone quickly turned into a more angry one.

"No one. I was driving and a squirrel ran out in the middle of rode so I stepped on the brake and smashed my face on the steering wheel. Don't worry about it." I quickly mumbled, looking at my feet.

"Babe you're fucking crazy." He laughed and grabbed the milk from my hand.

Phew, I think he believed that. I'm suprised he did because my voice wasn't very convincing, at least to me. Now, I don't have to worry about Mike hounding me with questions and doing something he might regret. All I have to worry about now is Danny finding me. He's so unpredictable, I don't want to get Mike involved in my crazy past. That's all it was supposed to be. A crazy past. But, my past is catching up to me and I'm afraid of what it might unfold for the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's Danny Worsnop. I needed to add some drama to the story and he seeme pretty tough looking. I love Danny, but it's just a story so yeah. Do you think Danny will find her? What will Mike have to say about this? Lemme know in the comments! Silent readers speak up! Xoxoxo