Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I Let My Actions Speak Loud

MIKE'S POV

Me and Caity were getting ready for Andy's party. I could barely concentrate on what I was doing because all I could think about was Danny hitting the love of my life. Just thinking about it made me want to kill him with my bare hands. But, I promise Caity I wouldn't do anything, and I'm keeping my promise.

"Hellooo? Earth to mike!" Caity said giggling, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, zoned out there." She laughed once more and we finished getting ready.

~~~30 MINUTES LATER~~~

We finally arrived at Andy's house and I was ready to party! Right when we walked in the smell of booze and weed practically slaps you in the face. I'm not complaining, though. I grabbed ahold of Caity's hand, intertwining our fingers as we looked for Andy. We soon found him on the couch with the rest of BVB drinking a beer.

"Hey man, glad you could come. Who's this pretty lady?" Andy said, trying to talk over the music.

"My girlfriend, Caity. And thanks for inviting me. I was do for a kick ass party!" I let out a laugh and Andy handed me two beers. I have one to Caity and she took a giant chug out of it, which kind of shocked me.

"Brace yourself there, baby girl. Don't get drunk just yet, we just or here!" She laughed and agreed.

"Hey, I'm gonna go find whoever is lighting a blunt. I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek, and walked off following the scent of weed.

CAITY'S POV

Since Mike went off to smoke weed I decided to explore my surroundings. I didn't get too far before someone tapped my shoulder. I assumed it was Mike but when I turned around I was frozen in place from fear.

"Fancy seeing you here, huh?" Danny said with a smug smile on his face.

"Just leave Danny, I don't want any trouble." I tried brushing passed him but he grabbed my arm, causing me to wince slightly.

"Y'know, I'm really fucking sick of you walking away from me. You need to learn how to respect others." His grip my arm tightened.

"Respect? You know nothing about that! Now let go of me before Mike comes back and beats your sorry ass." I was now whisper yelling so I didn't cause a scene.

"That scrawny little faggot could do shit. We both know that. Now come on, we have unfinished business that needs to be taken care of." He dragged me up the stairs to an empty bedroom and locked the door.

I prayed to God over and over again that Mike would come find me before something happened, but I knew that wasn't gonna happen when I felt Danny's fist collide with my face. As I was on the floor crying, I saw Danny remove his jacket and shoes.

"C'mere, love. We're gonna do something that's been long overdue. If you scream, you'll receive the worst beating of your life. So don't." He had picked me up and put me on the bed. Now on top of me, he started taking my shirt off.

I kept hitting his chest, but all that did was get me a hard slap to the face. I tried to get him off me but he's a lot stronger than I am. It was no use. Whatever he had in store for me was going to happen. Whether I liked it or not...
♠ ♠ ♠
It kills me to right all this negativity about Danny! :( Comment, subscribe, & recommend! Xoxox