Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I Have Only Just Begun

I woke up with a pounding head ache that made me want to cry. What happened last night came flooding back into my mind. I couldn't remember everything, which scared me. Did Danny rape me? That part I couldn't remember. I remember him beating me unmercifully and Mike coming in, pulling him off me, and kicking Danny's ass. I also remember Andy kicking Danny out of his house. I took a deep breathe to calm myself down and the sharpest pain shot up my rib cage making me yell out it and start crying, causing Mike to jump up with a worried look on his face.

"Baby, baby! What happened? What's wrong?" He quickly yelled out.

"I'm in so much pain..." I managed say inbetween sobs.

"I know baby, I know." He cooed. He let out a yawn and gently pulled me down to lay next to him again.

After a few minutes of silence I finally worked up the courage to ask him what's been on my mind.

"Mikey?" I whispered quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Mmmmm?" He hummed softly.

"Did he... Rape me?" Almost right after I asked him I started shaking, afraid of what his answer might be.

"No baby. I didn't let him. He was about to, but I got there just in time and knocked him off you." I let out a sigh of relief and took his hand in mine.

He looked at the clock, as did I. It was 11am. Great. I didn't want to leave the safety of Mike's arms and bed. I also wasn't look forward to the thousands of texts and call I must have referring to the incident last night. Hopefully it hasn't gotten out yet, hopefully no one knows. I don't wanna talk about it to anyone but Mike. I really hope my best friend Lexi doesn't know. She warned me about Danny to begin with. She's currently dating Ben Bruce, so she most likely does know.

"Baby we gotta get up." I just groaned and held onto him tighter. He laughed.

"C'mon cutie get up, I'll make you breakfast." I almost instantly let go. Mike makes the best home made breakfasts.

We both hesitantly got up out of the warmth of his bed. I walked off into the living room, plopping down on the couch, and he walked off into the kitchen to start breakfast. Yup, I was right. When I turned my phone on I had 5 new text messages, 15 missed calls, and 8 voicemails.

From: Pandy!<3
Kt I hope you're feeling better. I'm so so sorry about what happened last night. I knew you and Danny had bad history together. I houldve invited him. Forgive me? Call me later when we get this text. Love u

From: Sexy Lexi<33
I know about Danny. & last night. I can't believe he did that to you. Don't worry, I gave that prick a good kick right on the nuts. So hard that he started bleeding! Hahaha. Call me later gorgeous, love ya:)

I had 2 texts from Lexi and 2 from Andy. When I looked at the last one my heart dropped out of my chest and my phone slipped out of my grasp, crashing to the hardwood floor.

"Uh baby I think you dropped something.." Mike said while walking into the living room with my plate of food and some orange juice. I quickly picked up my phone and opened up the message.

From: Danny.
I wanted to have fun last night. But you're fucking boyfriend had to ruin it. Don't worry. This won't be the last you see of me. I have only just begun. And don't bother running away again, I'll find you. See you soon ;)

"Caity, what's wrong?" Mike asked nervously.

"T-that text was f-from Danny...." His face turned from worry to angry in a matter of seconds.

"What'd he say." He blankly spoke out.

"Told me he this wasn't the last ill see from him and that there's no point in running away again, he'll find me."

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch I swear I will!" He was yelling and the look on his scared me to death. I backed away from him and started crying.

"Why are you crying?" He said a little too harshly.

"You're scaring me! I don't like when you tell and that look on your face is scaring the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry I keep doing that baby. I would never hurt you. It just makes me furious at how he won't leave you the fuck alone. After what he did last night it makes me homicidal to hear that he texted you. Now, sit down and eat your breakfast. The guys are coming over later. If you're up to it." He sat down next to me and started eating his own breakfast.

"Yeah, they can come over. I miss them to pieces." I said while taking a big gulp of orange juice.

"Okay baby."

We continued to eat our breakfasts in comfortable silence while watching cartoons. I couldn't help but swoon over how sexy Mike looked, even in the morning. Here I am looking like absolute shit with my messy hair and no makeup. But he's just sitting there looking so perfect. I don't know how he does it. What I do know is that I'm head over heels in love with him. And I know that no matter what happens he'll always be there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just felt like making an update chapter. So, Danny isn't finished yet. What do you guys think he has in store for Caity? Leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments! Subscribe & recommend! Xoxo