Status: Completed!

Disasterology

What If I Can't Forget You?

CAITY'S POV

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. Still half asleep, i was a little confused but soon realized it was Mike coming home. After a couple seconds of letting panic set in i tried shaking a naked Tony awake, but all i got were a few grunts. Resorting to drastic measures, i balled up my fist and slammed it down hard on what i was hoping to be his groan. His eyes shot open and before he could yell out in pain i put my hand over his mouth.

"The fuck was that for?" Tony said bitterly as he held his manhood.

"Sorry, i had to. You wouldn't wake the fuck up! Mike's here.." He nervously looked over to the bedroom door before slowly getting out of bed and dressing himself.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"I need to get out of here. This should have happened. Mike was just accusing you of sleeping with me. He's gonna be fucking pissed when he realizes you actually did last night." I must admit, it kind of hurt when Tony said it was a mistake of having sex with me but i get where he's coming from. If Mike finds out he's gonna go nuts.

"Yeah..Right.." I paused before saying, "How are you gonna leave? You can't go through the window, we're too far up. And if you go through the front door, Mike will see you.."

Just as he was about to reply, the bedroom door opened. Mike stood their wide eyed which quickly turned into a hurt expression. That definitely wasn't the reaction i was expecting.

"Mike...." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. I noticed a couple escape his eyes before he quickly wiped them away.

"We need to talk, in the living room." He said before turning around and walking away.

I shakily got out of bed and threw on the first things i saw. Which happened to be one of Mike's old tshirts and a pair of shorts.

"I'm gonna go..See you around Caity." Tony said before exiting the bedroom, leaving me all alone. I couldn't shake the feeling that i wasn't gonna hear much from Tony for a while. Taking a deep breathe, i slowly walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"Sit." Mike blankly said, with a hurt tone in his voice and a broken look in his eyes.

"Mike, i can explain," I could see my vision start to get blurry as he cut me off.

"No need. I know what happened." Mike himself was on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry.."

He sighed deeply before saying, "Are you? Or are you sorry that you got caught?" His hurt tone quickly turned into a bitter one.

"You make it seem like i cheated on you? After everything that happened last night," I said pointing to my arm, "I wasn't sure if we were still together or not."

"Well we WERE." He yelled 'were' and slammed his fist on the cushion next to him causing me to jump a little. When he noticed how scared i got, he looked like he felt bad.

"Caity....I think we need to break up." Mike said while avoiding eye contact. I gave in and let the tears pour down my face.

"No no no! Please, i love you! Please Mikey i'm sorry it'll never happen again. Please you can't leave me, i need you!" I said between sobs.

"It's not just what you did. Caity, i hit and pushed you. I'm a piece of shit boyfriend and no better then Danny."

"I don't care about that anymore, it doesn't matter!" I could barely talk i was crying so much.

"Yes it does matter! It does matter! You're afraid of me now."

"Please don't break up with me Mikey, you're all i have." I said pleadingly.

"I'm sorry...I'm gonna need the ring back." I shakily slid the ring off my finger and placed it in Mike's hand.

"Have a nice life, Caity. You can stay here, i'm gonna stay at Vic's" And with that, he got up and left.

Once i knew for sure that he was gone, i brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed uncontrollably. I just lost the one good thing in my life. I have nothing. I allowed myself to lay down as i continued to cry. Soon enough, i drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! It's over between Mike and Caity :( What do you think is gonna happen? Leave comments, subscribe, and recommend! xoxo p.s. sorry i haven't updated lately, i've been buried in my school work but i'm back!