Status: Completed!

Disasterology

The Definition Of Not Leaving

CAITY'S POV

I've been seeing Danny for almost a month now. We're not official, but we go on tons of dates and i like him a lot. He's really proved himself to me. He hasn't come on to me once, and he's being so nice! Danny's coming to pick me up so we can go on one last date before he leaves for Warped Tour with his band. I don't want him to go, but that's how he makes money and he loves it. I throw on a pair of my denim Hollister shorts, my favorite mint green corset top, and and a pair of brown flip flops. Just as i was brushing my teeth, i hear a knock on the door.

"Just a second!" I yelled as i quickly checked my appearance out in the mirror. When i was satisfied with how i looked, i grabbed my keys and opened the door revealing a very handsome Danny Worsnop.

"Hi!" I giggled.

"Hey there. Ready to go?" I nodded in reply as i hooked my arm with his.

"Where are we going Dsnop?" I asked with a slight grin.

"Well mah-lady, we're going to the mall!"

"Yay!" We laughed in unison.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

We finally arrived at the mall and i dragged Danny to all my favorite stores. Wet Seal, Forever 21, Hollister, Pac Sun, and Hot Topic. I could see he was dying of boredom so i decided i've done enough shopping for today.

"Wanna go grab some lunch at the food court?" I asked as i paid for a new Memhpis May Fire band tee.

"Yes, please! I'm starving!" I laughed and intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked at me so cutely before planting a gentle kiss upon the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want, love?" Danny asked me once we got to the food court.

"Hmmmm. I want," I paused and looked around at all the options before replying with, "Pizza!"

"Then pizza you shall get!"

We walked over hand in to the pizza place. I never realized how many looks we got. Most were from girls swooning over Danny and giving me dirty looks, and a few were from boys checking me out. Which would result in Danny pulling me closer to him or flipping of the guy.

"Hey cutie, can i help you? Asked the flirtatious teenage boy. Danny had let go of me so i could order but i could feel him tense up next to me.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll have a slice of cheese pizza and a small sprite, please."

"Sure thing sexy." He said with a wink. I felt Danny push in front of me. Oh no, this can't be good.

"Hey, fuck face!" He yelled.

"Can i help you? The guy asked with attitude.

"Yeah. That's my girlfriend you just called sexy." Girlfriend? I felt my cheeks heat up.

"So?"

"So? Do you want me to kick your fucking teeth in?" I figured i should probably intervene before fists go flying.

"Danny! It's fine. Lets go." He sighed but nodded and waited as i paid for my pizza. We sat down at a table far enough out of sight from the guy who flirted with me. I noticed Danny tapping his finger on the table nervously.

"You okay..?" I asked questioningly.

"I'm fine." He said quickly.

"Ya sure..You seem nervous."

"Okay, here goes nothing." Danny took a deep breathe before asking, "Do you wanna go to Warped with me and the guys?" I almost instantly became excited.

"Yes yes yes yes!" I blushed once i realized how ridiculous i sounded.

"Really? That's great! I thought you were gonna say no." He admitted.

"No, i'd love to! I'll just have to quick work i guess. How am i gonna make money, though?"

"You can be our merch girl! Its easy. All you have to do is sell our merch to kids." He said reassuringly.

"Yeah okay. I guess that could work."

"Great! Okay one more thing.." Uh-oh.

"What..." I said becoming more and more nervous.

"We leave tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for tonight! Probably gonna wait a couple days till i update again since i did twice today. Leave comments, subscribe, & recommend! xoxo