Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Stay Away From My Friends

CAITY'S POV

Just yesterday Danny invited me to go to Warped Tour with him. I'm really excited to go since i'll be with him, but i'm also extremely nervous too. I wont know anyone. I barely know his band members! I know Ben the most though, obviously since he's dating my best friend. She's not going though. My worried thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I leaped off my couch and bolted towards the door. As I swung it open i revealed a very handsome Danny Worsnop.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?!" He said, laughing.

"Sorry! I got distracted and yeah..I'll go now." I blurted out before skipping off to my bedroom to get ready.

About ten minutes later i was finally finished with my overall appearance. I was dressed in my Falling In Reverse band tee, a pair of denim shorts, and flip flops. My hair was thrown into a messy bun on top of head. I left my makeup casual and grabbed a pair of sunglasses before exiting my room.

"You look great! Packed?" Danny exclaimed as got up.

"Yessir!" I said while showing him my suitcase.

"Cool. Then we can go."

~~~6 HOURS LATER~~~

We finally arrived at Warped Tour. Danny and i searched through all the buses till we found the one clearly marked "Asking Alexandria", and went in.

"Make yourself comfortable, love." He said with a wink. I simply smiled as i gave myself a personal tour through our temporary home. It definitely was a lot bigger than i expected. And nicer. I guess living on a bus for some time wouldn't be too bad.

By the time i was done inspecting every inch of our new home, it was around 8:00pm.

"Hey love, me and the guys are going out for drinks. Wanna come?" Danny questioned.

"Hm, no thanks. I'm just gonna stay in tonight and watch movies or something. You go. Have fun!" I said before i blew him a kiss. He grabbed it and placed it on his heart as i giggled at how corny we were being right now. We shared hugs and quick kisses before Danny exited the bus with the rest of Asking Alexandria.

~~~1 HOUR LATER~~~

After an hour of Cake Boss, i found myself incredibly bored. I decided to go for a walk. I slipped my shoes on, grabbed my lanyard with my ID on it, and my phone before i slipped out into the warm night air.

I probably got about 20 feet when i heard a voice that made me stop dead in my tracks. I instantly spun around and saw him. He was wearing a tank top and dark skinny jeans. His piercing shone in the light. Mike. I wanted to go back to the bus and attempted to do so, but was stopped when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Caity!!!!!!!!!" A drunken Jaime yelled happily.

"Hey, Hime. How've ya been?" I said awkwardly.

"Pretty good. You? We've all missed you a lot. Especially Mike. What are you doing here?" Wait. Mike missed me?

"Uh i've been good, i guess. Aw, Jaime. I've missed you guys too! And um..well.." I was afraid of telling Jaime that i was here with Danny. He knows what happened and he hates him along with the rest of ptv. But he doesn't that Danny's changed. Before i could come up with a good excuse, I see Danny walking up to us with Ben and James.

"Hey, beautiful. We came back to get you, we felt bad about leaving you on the bus alone. Why'd you leave?" I could smell the Jack Daniel's on his breathe.

"Uh, i just felt restless so i decided to go talk a walk." It sounded more like a question then an answer.

"Ohhh...Well come back to the bus i wanna cuddle." He emphasized cuddle and winked. I knew what he meant by cuddle. So did Jaime cause he had a pissed off look on his face. Before i could respond, Tony walked over. Great.

"Who invited you, Danny?" Tony gave Danny a stern look till he noticed me. With wide eyes he said, "Caity? Why are you here.."

"I'm with Danny. What does it look like?" I said a little too harshly.

"W-what? Why?" He looked surprised and hurt all at the same time.

"Cause, we're dating. Does it really matter?"

"Of course it matters, Caity. Do you not remember what this jackass did to you?" He was slightly yelling causing other people, including Mike, to look over.

"Woah there buddy. Watch what you say." Danny was now in Tony's face. And i was horrified.

"I'll say whatever the fuck i want. The way you treated Caity was fucked up. Why is she even with you? Did you threaten her or something?" I've never seen Tony this mad, not even the night Mike hit me.

"No, actually. She likes me and i like her. And you didn't treat her any better," Getting a laugh from Tony he continued, "You stopped talking to her when she needed you most. Especially after you fucked her. Who's the jackass now?" Just as he said that i saw Tony's clenched fist come flying up and connecting with Danny's jaw. This is gonna be a long night..
♠ ♠ ♠
Why do you think Tony's getting so angry? Who's gonna win the fight? Leave comments, subscribe, & recommend! Xoxoxo
P.S. things are going to get interesting, just wait. hehe
p.s.p.s. should i start writing things from Danny's pov? Or Mike? Tony? Lemme know!