Status: Completed!

Disasterology

It's Not Over

CAITY'S POV

When Tony's fist connected with Danny's jaw, i gasped. The sound that Danny's jaw made caused me to think he'd might have to go to the hospital after this.

"AT LEAST IT WAS CONSENSUAL! I DIDN'T ALMOST RAPE HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Tony screamed in Danny's face. I looked over at Danny to see what his reaction was, and the result horrified me. His face was drained of all it's color. His jaw was clenched tight. His blank expression quickly turned into a homicidal half smile. Before i knew it, Danny leaped at Tony knocking them both over.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET SAYING THAT PERRY!" Danny yelled as he was throwing punches to Tony's face.

I went to stop it just as I was about to pry Danny off Tony, Danny's arm came back and hit my hard in the nose, causing me to fall over. Everyone stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. I removed my hand from my nose to see it covered in blood.

"Baby, i'm so sorry i didn't know you were behind me." Danny said while coming over to me after getting off Tony.

"Dont.Touch.Me." I said harshly when he tried helping me up.

"W-why?" He questioned, stunned.

"I'm sick of everybody fucking hitting me! I'm not a fucking punching bag! I thought i got away from all this bullshit drama, but no matter where i go it always ends up finding me! I'm done!" I took a deep breathe as tears welled up in me eyes before finishing with, "I can't do this anymore." Before anyone could stop me i ran off towards AA's tour bus. I just needed to be alone.

~~~15 MINUTES LATER~~~

After about 15 minutes of just sitting on the floor in the main crying, i heard a faint knock on the door.

"Go away i don't wanna talk to anyone right now!" I yelled out hoping whoever was at the door would get the message and leave me alone. But, i was wrong. They continued to pound on the door till i finally gave in and opened it. My eyes went wide and my heart rate increased rapidly.

"M-Mike..." I stuttered out of pure shock.

"Finally you opened the door! The mosquitoes are kicking my ass out here." He said as i let him in. I think he noticed how shocked i was when i just stood their motionlessly.

"Uhh..Caity? Are you ok?" The way he said my name made me get butterflies in my stomach.

"Why are you here?" I said in a stunned tone.

"Fuck i don't know. After the fight Danny, Ben, and James took off to who knows where. Tony and the guys went back to the bus but i told them i was taking a walk and came here. I guess i just wanted to make sure you were ok.." He said while rubbing his neck. Does this mean he still cares about me? I felt hope bubble up in my stomach but quickly dismissed it when i thought of Danny. Shit! I can't be getting feelings for Mike again, i just got over him! Danny's been so good to me these past few months, i can't just ruin that. But, Mike. He's the man i wanted to marry. To have kids with, to grow old with. What am i gonna do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short-ish chapter. Just a filler. What do you think about the fight? Who do you think Caity should pick? Tony? Mike? Danny? Lemme know in the comments! Subscribe & recommend! Xoxoxox