Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Bittersweet goodbyes

CAITY'S POV

"Well i'm not...ok..." I said on the verge of tears.

"Oh, Caity. Don't cry." Mike said sympathetically while wiping away a falling tear.

"How can i not, Mike? I lost everything when we broke up. The Danny came along and was being all nice and we were perfect and i got over you, finally. Then when i saw you at the bonfire, so i turned around to leave cause i knew if we talked all the feelings would come rushing back to me. But Jaime had to come over and say 'hi', which i don't mind cause i love Jaime but when Danny showed and him and Tony fought i didn't know what to do. Cause they're both right. I don't know what i'm gonna-" I rambled on before i was cut off by Mike's lips crashing on to mine.

"I'm s-sorry..I shouldn't have done that. You have Danny. And as much as i don't want you with him, you are. I can't ruin that." He said remorsefully.

"Don't be," I said with a sigh before continuing with, "But, Mike?"

"Yeah?" He questioned with an innocent look on his face that was so cute.

"Why do you care if i'm ok or not? And..w-why did you kiss me?" I asked nervously.

"Because, Caity i-i still love you.." He said nervously.

"You do?" I said stunned. He simply nodded and pulled a chain out from under his shirt, revealing the ring he gave to me.

"I bring this with me everyday on stage, it's my good luck charm. You're my good luck charm." He explained with a slight smile on his face.

"Really? Aw, Mike!" I exclaimed before engulfing him in a big hug. Just as he hugged back, i heard the door open.

"The fuck is going on here?" A very drunken and angry Danny yelled. Me and Mike quickly pulled away and looked at Danny awkwardly before Mike finally spoke up.

"Um, i'm gonna go. See you 'round, Caity." And with that he left. Leaving a vulnerable me and an unpredictable Danny.

"Why the hell were you hugging Mike? Are you leaving me for him?" He said while coming closer to me. So close that i could almost taste the alcohol on his breath.

"No, Danny. I'm not." I said uncomfortably.

"Then why was the asshole here?"

"He wanted to make sure i was ok, that's all. Don't worry about it." I said reassuringly.

"You do realize, you're mine now. Not his. He had his chance."

"I'm not your property, Danny. You know that right?" I asked with an annoyed tone on my voice.

"Well obviously. But you are my girlfriend and you shouldn't be hugging other guys. Especially your ex. Whatever i don't wanna have this conversation anymore." As he tried walking away i grabbed his arm and spun him around.

"What do you think you're doing?" He angrily asked.

"Don't just think you can walk away from me. Be a man." The look on his face scared me, but what came next was definitely not what i was expecting.

"Fine. Sit down." He directed me towards the couch, and we sat down simultaneously.

"Danny, these past few months have been amazing. Better than i expected actually. But i'm nervous about this tour. You get drunk a lot on tour which leads to you being horny. And i'm not ready to have sex. To be honest, i'm still kind of traumatized from what happened at Andy's party before. I'm scared you might get shit faced drunk and wanna have sex. What if you don't take no for an answer? I love you, i really do. So when you elbowed me in the nose tonight, even though it was an accident, it brought back all those late night memories. I just...I just don't know what i'm gonna do." For the duration of my talking, i was staring at the ground. When i looked up, i saw i saddened Danny.

"Caity..It kills me to say this. But..You're right. I can't help but get drunk on tour, and i don't know what i'm doing half the time. I don't wanna hurt you anymore." He paused and sighed deeply before concluding with, "I think we need to break up"
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Danny broke up with Caity. Who are you rooting for now? Mike? Tony? Lemme know in the comments!! No silent readers ;* xoxo