Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I'd Do Anything To Keep Your Heart Tonight

CAITY'S POV

"B-break up?" I couldn't believe what i was hearing. I just wanted to voiced my concerns with Danny, so we could work it out. I never expected for him to break up with me!

"I love you, Caity. I really do. But i'm afraid of hurting you. I don't know what i'd do if ever hurt you again." He said with pity in his eyes.

"But..Where am i gonna go? I have no car to drive home in."

He thought about it for a second before replying with, "I mean, you could always stay here till you find a way to get home or something." How could he say that so easily? He just broke my heart and now he expects me to be able to withstand living with him for who knows how long?

"Stay with you? Are you serious? No! You just ripped my heart into a million pieces, i'm not staying with you." I yelled as i got up to go pack my things."

"I know it'll be awkward but where else are you gonna go?" He said sternly while following me to the bunk area.

"Anywhere but here." I answered coldly. I brushed past him, expecting Danny to grab my arm and not let me go. But he didn't. He just stood there, looking like he was about to cry as i made my way towards the bus door.

I turned around one last time before saying, "Goodbye, Danny." Then exited.

~~~10 MINUTES LATER~~~

I've been walking around aimlessly for what seems like hours. My arms are killing me from holding all my luggage, and my legs are sore from carrying all the weight. Bugs were attacking me and it looked like it was gonna start raining.

I continued walking till i lost all hope and just dropped to the ground. I was finally happy and that was just all taken from me. I rolled myself into a ball on the dirt and sobbed uncontrollably for a while till i heard someones voice,

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" A sleepy voice asked. I was still crying really hard so i couldn't make out who it was exactly.

When no one replied they continued with, "Hellooooo? I heard footsteps coming over to me then come to an abrupt stop.

"Caity?" They said in a shocked and worried voice I stopped crying long enough to look over to see who it was. Tony. Of course i would stop right in front of Pierce The Veil's bus.

"Hi Tone.." I said weakily.

"Holy shit what happened to you, are you ok?!" He questioned as he got down to my level.

"No...not really."

"What happened?" Tony asked again.

I had no energy left from crying so all i replied with was, "Danny." I could barely see Tony, but i knew for sure he was pissed.

"Did he touch you." He said blankly.

"No no.. H-he broke up w-with me."

He completely disregarded my answer as he picked me up bridal style and walked towards the bus.

"What are you doing?" I asked as i readjusted my luggage so it was lying on my stomach.

"You're sleeping here. Didn't think i was gonna leave you out there, did you?" He said with a slight laugh. I giggled softly. Just being in Tony's presence made me feel a lot better.

I assumed i'd be sleeping on the couch but when he walked right by it, i got confused.

"Um..I thought i was gonna sleep on the couch?"

"Nope." He replied simply. He stopped and swung open a bunk curtain before gently putting me in. I knew by now that i was Tony's bunk.

"Goodnight." He said as he started to walk away.

I grabbed his arm, stopping him from going any further.

"Tony..." I said.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave. Please? I need you." I started getting slightly embarrassed and could feel myself blush. Luckily, it was too dark for Tony to notice.

I heard him sigh before crawling in the bunk next to me. I snuggled up to Tony as close as i possibly could, wrapping a leg and an arm around him. I was so close, that half my body was on his.

"Night, Tone. Thanks for staying with me." I sleepily said before i kissed his chest, and snuggled in more.

"I'd do anything for you." He kissed my head lovingly. I smiled to myself at how caring he still was, even after what happened today. I yawned tiredly, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. I gave both Mike and Tony equal chances. NOW, who should Caity be with? So far it's Mike: 5 Tony: 0! Comment who you think! Subscribe & Recommend! Xoxoxo

P.S. I don't know if i can update much this weekend. I may or may not lose power since we're getting a massive snow storm. But i'll try my best!