Status: Completed!

Disasterology

A Diamond Bullet, And A Gun Made Of Gold

CAITY'S POV

I couldn't stop smiling the whole drive home. Did he really like me? A bad thought popped into my head. What if that was a fake number he wrote down and he was just messing with me? I felt my stomach get uneasy but quickly shook that thought out of my head.

"God, I'm tired." I mumbled to myself as I unlocked my front door. I had forgot about his number and went to go change. After I finished I noticed a piece of paper on the ground and instantly remembered. I picked it up and grabbed my phone.

My heart was pounding as the ringing started.

"Hello?" It was him. He'd didnt lie to me! It was his real number!

"Um..Yeah...Hi...It's Caity from the diner?" I stuttered. Ugh, I must sound like a crazy person to him.

"Ohhhh hey cutie!" He laughed and I felt my cheeks warm up at the word 'cutie'

"Sorry again for making you fall on your ass, lemme make it up to you"

"It's fine, I'm fine. But, uh, yeah sure! What do you have in mind?" The butterflies in my stomach intensified.

"I'll pick up tomorrow around noon, cool? We'll go out to eat." God, was his voice sexy.

"Sounds great! See ya then" I let out a giggle then I gave him my address.

As we hung up, I ran to my closet to pick something out to wear. This couldn't wait till tomorrow, it needs to be done now! Searching through my closet I picked out the cutest outfit I could find. A pair of dark blue Hollister skinny jeans, my mint green corset top, and a leather jacket. I took out my sparkly toms and put them all on my bureau. I couldn't imagine what tomorrow has in store...