Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Breathless

CAITY'S POV

~~~fast forward - end of Warped Tour~~~

Today is the official last day of Warped Tour. I'm actually kind of sad, there's been so many great memories apart of this tour. And some bad ones, but I've chosen not think about those too often. Danny's been doing a damn good job keeping James away from me. Thank God! Going through the folder on my phone labeled "Warped Memories" I couldn't help but smile at how good of friends Mike and I are becoming. And me and Tony are practically inseparable. I was taken out of my day dream by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and my face lit up.

"ANDY!" I yelled before jumping up and tackling him to the ground while planting kisses all over his face.

"Hey, Caity. Miss me?" He asked while laughing.

"Yes yes a thousand times yes." I said, beaming.

"I missed you too but, can you get off me?" I blushed as I realized I was still on top of him and quickly got off, extending my hand to help him up.

"So why are you here?" I questioned.

"What? I can't visit my one and only?" He said, acting offended.

"Seriously, Pandy!" I said laughing.

"Well, Tony said I could take you out for the day. That is after he told me if I tried anything with you he's rip my balls off and shove them done my throat." He said, shivering. I laughed at how protective Tony is, but he doesn't have to worry about Andy. He's just as protective.

"That's Tony, for ya." I said, laughing. "Where are we going?" I curiously asked.

"The beach! So go get a bathing suit on, and text me when you're done." He said. I nodded before hugging him one more time and ran off to get ready. I heard him laugh before the sound of a door closing echoed throughout the bus.

After I changed into my bathing suit I look in the mirror and frowned at how badly I need to get some color. I through on a bit of mascara and a little eyeliner before texting Andy.

~Okay, you can come back now :)

~Damn you're fast! Hahah ok I'll be there in like 2 minutes.

~Well, I'm a girl. duh. and oki see you soon

While waiting, I recieved a text from Tony saying him and the guys are going out for the day and to be safe. I texted him back with a simple 'okay, love you'. I heard a knock on the door and leaped up, having to hold my chest so my boobs don't fall out.

"You ready?" Andy asked. I made sure I had my phone, keys, head phones, 2 towels, and 2 water bottles before nodding and linking arms with Andy.

~~~5 MINUTES LATER~~~

We got to the beach pretty quickly considering it was right around the corner from where Warped was being held. Andy and I found a perfect spot and set up out things. I laid on my stomach and he laid on his back.

"So, how are things with Tony?" He enquired. I smiled just thinking about him.

"Perfect. Everything's perfect. I like him so much, Andy. I've never liked anyone this much." I beamed.

"Aw, well I'm glad you found someone. He treats you right, yeah?"

"Better than right. Amazing, actually. I mean we've been dating for like 5 months already and we still haven't had sex. But he doesn't care cause he knows I don't feel comfortable yet. I mean, we have done stuff, being a guitarist makes him good with his fingers..." I trailed off, smirking at Andy's expression.

"Ew what the fuck Caity! I don't wanna hear that!" He whined.

"Sorry, Pandy. but I have no girlfriends here, so you'll have to do." I said laughing.

"No more detail, please." I laughed and said okay before my eyes went wide.

"A-Andy..." I stuttered.

"What?" He looked at who I was looking at and growled.

"Do you wanna leave?" He asked.

"N-no. Maybe he won't see us.." I said hopefully. He nodded before lying back down. I flipped over onto my back so I got an even tan. I heard a loud whistle and looked back to see James staring me down and laughing. It was obvious he had been drinking. I noticed Danny trying to get him to leave but James just pushed right past him, coming towards me. I shook Andy violently and he and I stood up.

"Nice bikini." James winked.

"Get the fuck out of here, asshole." Andy spat.

"Woah, just trying to enjoy some beach time with my mates! And I happen to see one of my good friends, so I wanted to say hi." He shrugged sarcastically.

"We're not friends." I said.

"Aw, now don't say that. Come hangout with some real men. Mot this fucking faggot." Anger rose inside me and before I can even think I balled my fist up and sent it flying at James' face. I didn't realize how hard I hit him till I saw blood pour out of his nose.

"Think next time you wanna talk shit about someone who's 10 times more of a man than you are." I shouted, receiving a few looks. Most people just minded their own business. The look on James face made me regret hitting him.

"Did you just fucking hit me?" He seethed.

"Yeah, I did." I said trying not to sound afraid.

"Payback's a bitch, Caity." James grinned. I cocked my head to the side in confusion before James grabbed the middle of my bikini top and ripped it off, exposing my breasts to everyone at the beach. I screamed in embarrassment and started crying. Danny instantly ripped his shirt off and covered me with it. Andy stepped in front of me.

"You think that's fucking funny?" Andy shouted, shockingly loud before punching James in the fact so hard he went flying back on the ground.

"Shhh, Caity. Calm down please." Danny asked.

"E-everyone s-s-aw." I managed to say inbetween sobs.

"Only a few people did." He said reassuringly. He helped me slip the shirt on, careful that I wouldn't expose my boobs again.

"You really need to fucking take care of that asshole." Andy said to Danny.

"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into him." Danny said, sadly. Andy gathered our stuff before nudging my arm.

"Thanks for coming to my r-rescue, Danny." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Anytime, Caity. I care about you." I smiled knowing his words were sincere. I'm really gonna miss him, and Andy. I've grown to love all these band members and I won't see them till next Warped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't realize how long this chapter is. Well, that's what you get for typing on your iPhone. And I'm done with the drama with James. I just couldn't think of anything for this chapter! Xoxo