Status: Completed!

Disasterology

A Single Moment Of Sincerity

CAITY'S POV

I was a little shaky on the walk back to the bus, but thankful that Danny had quickly covered me up before too many people saw me. What's James' problem with me? Sure we bickered when i was dating Danny but not enough for him to have an outright hatred for me. This part about Warped, i will not miss. I sighed in defeat, receiving a concerned look from Andy.

"You alright?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"I guess. I mean, it's not like i haven't been humiliated in front of a bunch of people before." I said while shrugging.

"So i've heard. Well, you won't have to worry about James anymore." Andy said, reassuringly. I smiled knowing that he wouldn't be able to bother me anymore, but soon frowned since that meant i wouldn't be able to see Andy anymore. We arrived back at PTV's bus and hurriedly got on, to escape the scorching sun.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said trying hard to fight the tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"I'll miss you too..." Andy said, sighing. "So much." I gave in and let the tears fall as i was being brought into Andy's skinny, but strong, arms.

"You're my best friend and i'm not gonna see you till next summer! What am i gonna do without you?" I said between sobs. I could hear Andy sniffling, signaling that he was crying a little too.

"You're my best friend too, Caity. But it's not goodbye forever. I mean, we can FaceTime and stuff! It won't be that bad..." He said, seemingly trying to convince himself more than me. I sighed and nodded before sitting up and planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, then receiving one on mine.

We remained cuddled up on the couch for another 15 minutes before the bus door opened. In walked Tony, Vic, Jaime, and Mike. I smiled and Andy slowly released me from his hold.

"Hey guys, have a good time?" Tony asked, laughing as i gave him a big bear hug. I pulled away and bit my lip, looking at Andy questioningly.

"Not so good." Andy announced. I saw Tony's once carefree expression turn into a worried and slightly angry one.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well, the guys of Asking were there and James came up to us." I noticed Tony's fists clench. "Some words were said, Caity punched James, then James pulled Caity's bikini top off. The people around us got a view of her chest." The look on Tony's face went from angry to murderous. He started to walk out but i stopped him, not wanting anymore drama to occur today.

"Tony! Stop! It's okay, i'm fine." I said, in hopes in would calm him down. When it didn't seem like it did as much as i hoped it would, i did the thing i knew would calm him down. Kiss him.

"You okay, now?" I asked once i saw his shoulders relax.

"I guess. I'm still pissed though." I nodded as to say 'i don't blame you'.

"Um, Caity... I have to go. The guys and I are leaving within the hour and i gotta make sure i have everything packed." Andy said. I walked over to him with tears streaming down my face and engulfed him in the last hug we'd share for a long time.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Pandy." I said while crying.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Caitypie." I giggled a little at our ridiculous pet names for each other. Andy pulled away from me, causing me to whimper from the loss of contact.

"I love you, never forget that. And if you ever need me, don't hesitate to text or call. Promise?" He asked, holding his pinky out.

"I love you too, Andy. And yes i promise!" I said, locking pinky's with Andy. Andy said his final goodbye's to me and the guys before exiting the bus. My spirits were lifted a tad when i saw Tony's grinning face coming my way.

"Hey babe, can i talk to you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to give this story a little update! I'm so sad that it's ending soon :( xoxo