Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Youth and Whiskey

CAITY'S POV

People were starting to arrive at Pierce The Veil's tour bus. So far there were the guys of Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse, Memphis May Fire, All Time Low, and We Are The In Crowd. Everyone was congratulating me and Tony, and i could see that he was getting a little overwhelmed by it all. After saying a few more thank you's, i grabbed Tony's hand and directed him to the kitchen where all the alcohol is.

"You okay Tone?" I asked worriedly as i watched him shakily reach for the bottle of Jack Daniel's.

"I think so. You know how shy i am, it was just a little overwhelming that's all." He sighed before pouring some whiskey into my red solo cup. I smiled up at him as a way to say thank you, and he said you're welcome by sweetly kissing my forehead.

"Wanna head back now?" I asked, gently rubbing his arm. He thought for a second before nodding and intertwining our fingers.

"There you guys are! I've been looking all over the place for you!" A very drunken Jaime slurred. I giggled while Tony rolled his eyes at the sight before us.

I looked around to see everyone mingling or playing beer pong. I love all these people, i really do. But, i just wish Andy was here. He'd make this night so much more special.

"You alright?" Tony asked, hearing me sigh.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Just wish Andy was here." He nodded, smiling slightly. He had a mischievous look on his face, and as i was about to ask, i heard the door open.

"Where's the bride to be?!" Shouted the voice i thought i wouldn't hear for a long time. I slowly turned around to see a grinning Andy.

"ANDY!" I screamed before running and jumping into his arms. I felt tears drip down my cheeks as he put me down.

"Think i'd miss your engagement party? Hell no!"

"But, i thought you had to go?" I said, stunned.

"I made some arrangements. Tony called me up before the party ended and told me the good news. He asked if i could go, 'cause he knows you love me." He said with a cocky grin. "I said i wouldn't miss it for the world." I turned around to give Tony a monster hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much!" I yelled before attacking his face with kisses, causing everyone to giggle, including Tony.

"You're welcome, babe. I know how upset you were about him leaving and that you wanted him here tonight." He said with his hands on my hips.

After one more kiss i turned around and hugged Andy again. I placed slobbery kisses all over his face, receiving laughs at the grimace upon his face.

"I love you, Caity. I really do, but can you please stop slobbering all over my face?" Andy asked while wiping his face off.

"Oops!" I said before winking.

Not too long after, i got really drunk. No. Really is an understatement. I got extremely drunk. There was music blaring and people dancing. I was grinding up against a drunken Tony while a just as drunk Andy was grinding up on me. I was sandwiched in between to really drunk guys, and i didn't mind it. If Tony wasn't wasted out of his mind, he would've flipped on Andy for grinding his package up against me. But, Andy wouldn't have done that if he wasn't wasted as well. I saw Vic hold up his phone to take a picture, but was too far lost in the alcohol and feeling of being grind on by two guys.

Just as the last chorus of the song was beginning, I got a drunken idea that i'll most likely regret in the morning...
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to have a little fun with the next few chapters. What do you think her idea was? ;)