Status: Completed!

Disasterology

Good Girls Bad Guys

CAITY'S POV

I leaned forward a little, closing the barely 2 inch gap between me and Tony. He licked my bottom lip and practically begged for enterance. I was being a tease and wouldn't open my mouth, but gasped when Andy rubbed his erection on my ass. Tony smirked and took this as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue's tangled together in drunken lust. We pulled apart to breathe, giving me the oppurtunity to voice my idea with him.

"I wanna have sex." I slurred into Tony's ear. He raised an eyebrow before a seductive grin spread across his face. He was about to drag us away to our backroom but i grabbed his shoulder, stopping him. A confused look took over his intoxicated features.

"With you and Andy." I emphasized the word 'and' before looking back at Andy who was scrolling through his phone. Tony looked hesitant but soon that expression was replaced with a sexy smirk.

He leaned down so our cheeks were touching. "Fine. But remember, you're engaged to me, not him." I smiled and nodded lazily before walking over to where Andy was standing. He looked up at me from his phone with glossy half-lidded eyes and smiled slightly. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips to his in a sloppy kiss. It didn't take much time for him to eagerly respond.

"Wow." Andy said, breathlessly.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" I asked seductively. His breathing hitched in his throat before he looked over at Tony, who simply smirked then nodded at him.

"Wait.. Like a threesome?" He slurred. I winked as a way to say yes. Andy nodded his head rapidly causing me to laugh before grabbing him by the hand and dragging him over to where Tony was leaning. I grabbed his hand too, bringing them both to the back room. I made sure to lock it before Andy down on the bed, then sloppily shoving my tongue into his mouth. I moaned at the new feeling as Andy hands dipped down to my butt, cupping it. I broke the kiss and looked at Tony with glazed over eyes to see him already removing clothing.

"You're so fucking sexy." Andy announced after practically ripping my shirt off. I winked in reply before reaching down and rubbing him through his jeans, smirking when a moan escaped past his lips. I felt a pair of lips sucking, kissing, and nibbling on my neck and bit my lip to stiffle the moan.

"T-tone.." I moaned.

Before i know it, i'm being pushed off Andy onto my back by Tony. He yanks my shorts and underwear off and tosses them to the side. I arch my back when he sticks two fingers into me. I look over and see Andy now completely naked, looking at me with glazed over eyes. I take his erection in hand and eagerly pump him.

"F-fuck me n-now." I moan. Tony gets up and gets 2 condoms from his pocket and tosses one to Andy.

"Put this on, i'm not letting you get my fiancee pregnant." Tony stated, recieving a laugh from both me and Andy. Tony placed the condom over his length before entering me. He rocked his hips forward, sending tingles throughout my entire body. I reached my hand over and grabbed Andy's length, pumping it in time with every thrust. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine before slipping his tongue into my mouth when i moaned.

"Fuck, Caity." Tony moaned, his thrusts becoming more and more sloppier. I broke mine and Andy's makeout session when i felt a warm feeling bubble up in my stomach. I moaned out in pure ecstasy seconds before Tony did.

"My turn." Andy winked. Tony pulled out off me and slipped the condom off before tying it in a knot and throwing it in the trash.

"C'mere." Andy purred seductively. I slowly crawled over to Andy, sitting just above his dick as i licked my lips. I pushed myself up a little to allow him to grab his manhood and moaned as his slid himself into me.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Andy moaned, as i skillfully rode him. I looked over to see Tony walking towards us and grabbed him in my hand, timing each pump with every thrust. I felt that feeling building up in my stomach once again and moaned when i came.

"I'm gonna c-cum." Andy breathed out before moaning loudly. Tony soon released into my hand, and i licked every last bit off. I yawned loudly, feeling my high start to ware off.

"I'm tired, lets sleep." I giggled before crawling under the covers in the middle of the bed. Tony and Andy soon slipped in next to me. I snuggled up against Tony while Andy draped his arm across my bare stomach, and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
it was really difficult to write smut for 3 people. but ya i tried and i don't think i did too bad. how did you like it? ;) xoxoxo