Status: Completed!

Disasterology

The Taste of You and Me

CAITY'S POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I slowly opened my eyes, giving them time to adjust to the harsh light. Sitting up, i looked next to me to see Tony sleeping naked on one side and Andy sleeping naked on the other. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, a little too loudly. Andy and Tony both groaned simultaneously before sitting up. They glanced at each other than me, realization hitting them like a ton of bricks.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Andy asked.

"We f-fucked.." I whispered, exchanging looks with Andy then Tony. When Tony processed what i had said a look of anger took over his features.

"You fucked my girlfriend, you little punk!" Tony yelled while standing up. He quickly looked for his boxers and slipped them on. Andy mimicked this motion, getting up nervously.

"I didn't mean to! I was drunk!" Andy reasoned. I frantically looked for my clothes, only to find my bra and underwear.

"Yeah right! You only had a few beers! You took advantage of my girlfriend!" Tony said, getting in Andy's face.

"Tony, stop it!" I yelled. He didn't flinch, just balled his fists up. "It was my idea!" I continued, the memory popping into my head. Tony looked at me then back at Andy. At this point, Andy was pretty pissed too. I quickly sat up and reached for my bra and underwear before slipping them on. I stood up and got inbetween Andy and Tony.

"Tony, if you're gonna be mad at anyone then be mad at me. It was my idea, i came on to Andy. And you agreed to it!" Tony looked at me then to Andy before sighing and nodding.

"I guess you're right. Hey, sorry man." Tony apologized. Andy laughed, reaching his arm around me to shake hands with Tony.

"It's alright, i don't blame you for being angry." Andy shrugged. We heard Vic yell that breakfast was ready and hurriedly exited the room, not bothering to put clothes on.

"Heeeey, guys! Have fun last night?" Jaime said with a smirk on his face. Vic and Mike were silently giggling in the background.

"Fuck off." Tony laughed.

"No but seriously, do you guys remember what happened last night?" Vic asked. We all shook our heads.

"Not really." I said, trying to think back to last night.

"Care to explain?" Andy asked.

"Well it all started with you guys grinding on each other," Vic paused as Mike held up his phone that showed a picture of Tony grinding on me while i was grinding on Andy, who was also grinding on me. "Then, Tony and Caity started making out. Then, Caity walked over to you and whispered something in your ear. You all walked to the back room and once the party was over we could all hear Caity's moans." Vic laughed when i blushed out of embarrassment.

"God, i'm such a slut." I groaned.

"No you're not! You were just drunk, people make dumb decisions when they're drunk. Like i did agreeing to let Andy fuck you." Tony laughed slightly.

"I just wish i knew what was going on, i wouldn've joined." Mike said, winking. Tony flipped him off while i simply laughed.

"We could've had a band-orgy! Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, and Caity!" Jaime joked.

"No, no, no, no! I wouldn't be able to walk for months!" I argued, imagining having sex with 9 guys. The guys laughed at me before Vic offered us food to cure our hangovers.

We all pigged out, occasionally speaking or joking around with one another. Andy acted the same towards me, which was relieving. I was worried the events of last night would ruin our relationship and make things awkward between us. But thank god it didn't! Things aren't awkward between Tony and Andy, either. That's especially good since they both mean the absolute world to me.

"I'm gonna miss this." Vic spoke up, pouting slightly. Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I wasn't gonna see Vic, Mike, Jaime, or Andy for a long ass time. I heard Mike sigh and looked up to see him wiping a tear away. I think i was the only one to notice, which i'm sure he was glad for.

"Mike?" He hummed in reponse, faking a smile. "Can i talk to you for a second?" He nodded, questioningly.

"You okay, babe?" Tony asked with a worried tone.

"I'm fine!" I reassured him. He nodded in response and continuted eating. I stood up, Mike mimicking my actions, and walked to the back room.

"So, what do you need to talk tome about?" He asked after i closed the door. I ignored his question and embraced him in a hug. He tensed out of confusion but quickly relaxed and hugged me back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Mikey." I shakily said, on the verge of tears. He pulled away from the hug and rested his hands on my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you too." He said, tearing up before laughing slightly. "It's funny. We've been through hell and back. I remember the first day i saw you, at the diner. You kept bringing your cute little butt over by our table. Then before our first date, i was so fucking nervous! I wanted you to like me so bad. Weird huh?" I nodded, smiling at the wonderful memory. "And the first time we had sex. I didn't think it could get any better. I wish i didn't hurt you and ruin everything. There are times when i wish we were still together, but then i see you with Tony. He's head over heels in love with you, Caity. I could never compete to that. But you know what? That's okay. He makes you happy and that's all i've ever wanted for you." He blinked away a few tears before wiping mine away with his thumb. "Don't cry."

"How can i not cry? That was so beautiful! I know how you feel, Mikey. There are times when i wish we never broke up. If i was single, i'd wanna try us again. But i love Tony. I love him so much i can't even begin to describe it. I love you too though. Don't forget that. Regardless of me being with Tony, i'll always have feelings for you." He nodded as a way to say 'me too'. "How 'bout one last kiss, since we won't be seeing each other for some time." He looked hesitant but nodded, a smile creeping it's way onto his face.

He leaned down, slowly. My heart rate picked up as his lips lightly brushed against mine. I felt the same way i did when we first kissed. My heart was thumping in my ears, my stomach was doing flips, i was blushing madly. Our lips connected, molding ever so perfectly. I allowed my eyes to flutter shut as i felt a spark run through me, bringing back previous feelings. I was too lost in Mike's soft lips against mine to hear the guys calling our names. All too soon, Mike's lips left mine. My eyes remained closed for a few seconds before i opened them. The look in his eye that i always saw when we were in love was there, twinkling.

"You should probably get dressed, i'll give you some privacy." Mike offered. I nodded absentmindedly. The kiss being the only thing on my mind. "If you ever need anything, no matter what it is, you call me. Okay?" I nodded once more before he leaned down again, his lips lightly brushing across my ear.

"I've always loved you." He kissed my forehead gently before exiting the room. A grin spread across my face.

He still loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to wrap things up!! There will be 5-8 more chapters. But i am doing a sequel!! This chapter kind of gives you an idea of what the sequel will include. How long do you guys think i should wait to start the sequeal? Xoxo