Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I'm Coming Home

TONY'S POV

Mike re-entered the room, followed by a now clothed Caity just minutes after. We all talked for a while about all of our Warped memories before Andy announced that he had to leave.

"Bye Pandy, i love you. Call me okay?" Caity asked, getting up to hug Andy.

"Of course i will. And i love you too." He kissed the top of her head before turning to me.

"You keep her happy and safe, got it?" Andy half jokingly ordered. I nodded and laughed as i stood up to bring him into a bro hug. He said goodbye to the rest of the guys before exiting our bus.

"Now what?" Caity asked.

"Well, first, you two have to pack. Then we have to drive to the car lot to pick up our cars so we can go home." Vic explained. Caity nodded understandingly.

Caity and i walked to the back to our bunks and started packing. Once we were finished and sure we didn't forget anything, we returned to the living room. The bus shifted forward, signaling we were on our way to go get our cars.

A few hours passed and we were finally at the lot where our cars were being held. We all exited the bus after saying a final goodbye to our driver, Matt.

"Well, looks like this is where we go our separate ways." Vic said.

"Keep in touch, okay? That goes for all of you." Caity asked and ordered. Hugs were exchanged before we walked off in search of our cars.

"I've got it, you just go wait in the car." I offered. Caity nodded, handing me her bags before slipping into the passangers seat of the car. I ordered our stuff neatly in the trunk of my car until i was satisfied with the outcome. Once i was, i got into the drivers seat. I looked over at Caity to notice her fighting to keep her eyes open.

"You know you can sleep if you want to." I said. She shook her head gently, turning to stiffle the yawn that came from her mouth.

"Nooo, i don't wanna leave you by yourself. It's a long drive to the airport." She paused to yawn, not being able to hide it this time. "Besides, i'm not even tired." She forced a smile on her face.

"Bullshit, i just saw you yawn. I'll be fine, really. Just go to sleep." Caity groaned but nodded. She leaned over and gently pecked me on the cheek.

"Sweet dreams my love." I whispered as i started the car. She nodded in reply, turning over to get comfortable.

The rest of the drive was pretty boring. The only sound being Caity's steady breaths. I decided against playing music so i wouldn't risk waking her up from her peaceful slumber. Eventually, we arrived at the airport. I didn't want to wake her up considering how cute she looked, but had to so we weren't late for our flight.

"Baby. Baby, wake up!" I whisper-yelled, shaking her gently. She groaned before fluttering her eyes open. She sat up, pawing at her eyes.

"Lets go in." I said. She didn't bother replying, just simply got out of the car. We went to the trunk simultaneously to get our things. I popped the trunk open with the click of a button and we each grabbed our bags.

The guys and i already made arrangements for our cars to be flown back to San Diego, so i didn't have to worry about that. After we went through security and purchased our tickets we sat down for the wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
juuuuust a filler.