Status: Completed!

Disasterology

[He] Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty

CAITY'S POV

We boarded the plane about an hour after we got to the airport. Most of the plane ride was boring, one of us would be sleeping. There were times where we goofed off and got yelled at by one of the flight attendants. I remember having a dream, about Mike. We were cuddling in bed like we used to and he kissed me. It was so vivid, i actually felt butterflies in my stomach. He told me he loved me and before i could reply Tony was shaking me awake.

"Caity, wakey wakey!" He said, sounding like a parent to their young child. I flipped him off causing him to laugh.

"We just landed." He stated. I nodded and stood up, stretching. We got our bags and exited the plane. Once Tony found his car, we hopped in and started our drive back to his, no our, house.

~~~2 HOURS LATER~~~

Tony pulled into an apartment complex. It was so much nicer than my old apartment, i was extremely excited to live there with Tony. He pulled into a parking spot before killing the engine. We got out and grabbed out bags before walking into the apartment building. Tony was greeted by the secretary as we walked to an elevator. We walked down a hallway and arrived at door labelled 240.

"Damn." I said once Tony unlocked his front door. I put my bags on the floor and inspected my new home.

"What?" Tony asked, laughing.

"Your place is nice. So much nicer than my old place." He laughed and nodded.

"Well thank you, but now it's our place." Tony emphasized 'our'. He went and sat down on the couch before turning the tv on. I walked over and curled up next to him.

"You know... We haven't done anything in forever..." I said, trailing my finger up and down his chest. He looked at me curiously before smirking.

"What do you have in mind?" Tony asked with lust forming in his voice. I smirked, knowing exactly what i have in mind. I crawled onto Tony's lap and straddled it before placing my lips on his. He trailed his tongue on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I wanted to tease him a little so i didn't open my mouth. He started dragging his hands down my back before abruptly squeezing my butt, causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked out of breathe as i slid off his lap and onto the floor. I didn't reply. Instead, i began to undo his belt buckle. He lifted his hips up so i could pull his shorts down, and gasped as i placed a kiss on his length that was covered by the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Don't tease me." He groaned. I decided he needed this before hooking my thumbs in his boxers and pulling them down. His already hardened member sprung free. I forgot how big Tony was. His breathing quickened as i pumped him.

"Fuck!" He moaned as i took his entire length in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down skilfully. He tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling slightly causing me to moan.

"F-fuck i'm so c-close.." He whispered. I felt him buck up into my mouth so i swallowed around his throbbing member. He cursed loudly as i felt him spill his warmth into my mouth. I swallowed it all. When i pulled away, Tony was looking at me smiling. I blushed out of embarrassment as he pulled his boxers and shorts up.

"That was amazing." He breathed. I nodded and stood up, kissing him on the lips.

"I love you." I said as i curled up next to him on the couch once again.

"I love you too, baby." He replied, kissing me on the head lovingly. "You give the best head."
♠ ♠ ♠
i haven't written any TonyxCaity smut in a really long time so i decided to go ahead and do it! this chapter is really only just a filler. I'm making five more chapters and then the story is done! i haven't decided on if i'm making a sequel yet.

p.s. i changed she to he in the title to make it fit better! xox