Status: Completed!

Disasterology

You Bring Out The Beast In Me

MIKE'S POV

Another hour till I'm off to Caity's house. To be honest, I was fucking nervous. Which isn't like me. I mean I don't let it show around her, but when I'm by myself I'm a nervous wreck. I was brushing my teeth when Vic walked in

"So...Are you gonna try to fuck her like the other girls?" He laughed a nudged my arm. I spit out my toothpaste and wiped my mouth.

"No. This ones different. I wanna keep her around, man. I'm not gonna rush things, unless she wants to-"

"Which she probably won't, she seems like she'd be prude." Tony chimed in

What's his problem? He had such an angry tone in his voice. What, is he jealous that she likes me not him? Sucks for him cause she's mine. All mine.

"Again, no. She just respects herself unlike the other girls I've been with. Now, move the hell outta the way. I gotta go." And with that I left.

CAITY'S POV

Mike was to be here any minute now, and I'm freaking out! I keep making sure my apartments clean and my makeup isn't smudged. Ugh, why does he make me feel this way? My last minute cleaning was interrupted by a couple knocks on the door. I checked myself out one more time then quickly made my way to the door.

"You're here!" I laughed. He handed me beautiful roses and kissed my cheek as I let him in

"Yes I am, cute place you got here, cozy." He said inspecting my home

I directe him to the couch and put one of my favorites on- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. He seemed shocked and I saw a huge-ass grin on his face which told me I picked the right movie.

"You like Harry Potter?!" He said with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes! It's one of my favorite. This and Star Wars. I'm kind of a nerd." I let out a small giggle and directed my attention to the screen to press play.

"That's so weird....I mean not many girls are into Star Wars or Harry Potter. My friend Tony's gonna love you, Star Wars is his favorite!"

I looked back at him and blushed followed by a sigh of relief. Usually guys are turned off by it and don't stick around. Mike pulls into his arms and we cuddle on the couch till the movies over. His arm was rested over my shoulder and I noticed how many tattoos he has. I lifted his sleeve and began to trace his ink with my pointer finger.

"What are you doing?" He said laughing

"You have a lot of tattoos...I like it." He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me on to his lap and I turned around facing him.

"Hi..." I shyly said as I looked down to hide my obvious red cheeks.

He grabbed my chin with his hand and lifted my head up, planting a gentle kiss on my lips then pulling away

"Hey" A cute grin appeared on his lips and I cupped his face with my hands, pulling him in for another kiss. This time longer. First, we just repeated place little pecks on each others lips. He licked my bottom lip so I eagerly granted him access into my mouth. He explored my mouth as I explored his. Biting down on my bottom lip making me moan as he slid his hand up and down my back, under my shirt. I instinctively started rolling my hips on his, and he quickly did the same. He broke our kiss and looked at me before trailing kissing up my neck and across my jawline. I massaged his chest as I let out a moan and I felt him grow hard underneath me. Once that happened I realized what our makeout session was leading to and quickly pulled away.

"Babe, are you okay?" The way he called me 'babe' made tingles go up my body

"I'm fine, great actually. I just wanna take things slow, not too slow. If you don't mind? I'm sorry.." I felt embarrassed and once again felt my cheeks heat up. But almost instantly felt better with his reassuring words.

"Anything for you, doll. Don't be sorry. I just gained so much more respect for you cause you know when to stop and you're not rushing things. I lo-like you a lot Caity, really." He gave me a reassuring smile and I snuggled back into his arms

"I like you too, Mike. I've never liked a guy this much. It's all so new and confusing to me; but I like it." With that he kissed the top of my head and we continued to finish the movie.

I could really get use to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer chapter than usual. I just wanted to make something happen hahah. What do you think about Mike and Caity's new relationship? Do you think it'll last? Leave me suggestions and comments! Xoxoxo