Status: Completed!

Disasterology

You Are The Brightest Star

~~~3 WEEKS LATER~~~

MIKES POV

It's been 3 weeks since my first date, and kiss, with Caity. She's all I can think about. How everytime we have a 'moment' or she gets embarrassed her cheeks turn a bright red color, how she liked to trace my tats with her fingers, man does that feel good. And I can't forget how she kisses me then bites down on those sexy lips of hers. I always stop her and tell her she's going to ruin them if she keeps doing that. God, she's perfect. I gonna ask her to be my girlfriend soon...But how?

*ring ring ring*

"Hey cutie what's up?" I said just as I picked up the phone.

"Nothing, about to leave work. I thought I'd give ya a ring to see if you wanted to do something tonight. I'm stressed." She let out a small sigh and you could tell by the tone of her voice that something was up.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen?" I asked with obvious concern in my voice.

"Uh..well...I mean...I guess so. Don't worry about it."

"Baby tell me, please?" I was starting to get really worried about her. She's usually so care free and happy. This isn't like her.

"I'll pick you up and we'll go out, then I'll tell you. Mkay?" I said okay and she said she'd be here to pick me up in 15 minutes. I waited anxiously, wondering what it is that's bothering her.

CAITY'S POV

Dammit. I wish I was good at hiding my feelings. I'm not really up to telling Mike that on this day my mom kicked me out for her new boyfriend 2 years ago. It's still a touchy subject and I honestly don't feel like crying tonight.

As I pulled up in the Fuentes brothers driveway I noticed Tony's car in the parked, Jaime's wasn't, but I assumed he tagged along with tony. I haven't really gotten to know them, so I was kind of nervous about this.

MIKE'S POV

"Hey Whiskey Hands! Your sexy mama is here!" Jaime yelled while looking out the window.

"Tell her to come in." Jaime then motioned her with his hand to 'come here'. When she got to the front door and knocked he opened up engulfing her in a hug that lifted her off the floor.

"Hey Jaime.." She dragged out the 'hey' and you could tell she was uncomfortable

"Well hello there sweet thang." She giggled and looked away, I knew she was blushing since she's done it to me many times before.

"Jaime, stop flirting with my gir-Caity, you're making her uncomfortable." Oh shit! I almost called her my girlfriend! If she wasn't uncomfortable before she definitely is now...

"Ooooohh you're girlfriend?" Jaime said with a smirk on his face. I punched him in the arm causing him fall back into the wall. I grabbed her hand and we walked out. I hear Jaime yell 'fuck you' but I didn't respond to it.

Tonight will be the night I finally ask her to be my girlfriend, hopefully everything goes the way I want it to.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Mike asking Caity to be his girlfriend? Too soon? Lemme know! Xoxoxo