Status: Completed!

Disasterology

I'm In Love With Who You Are

CAITY'S POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Mike as he hopped in the drivers seat of my car.

"You'll see, babygirl." He said smirking at me and placing his hand on mine.

I laughed a little and turned my head towards the window to hide my blush. No more than 10 minutes later, we arrived at the beach just as the sun was setting. It was such a beautiful sight; definitely breath taking.

"W-why are we here?" I asked him confused and excited.

"I told you we'd be having dinner, well here we are!" He laughed and got out, going to my side of the car and escorting me out. Hand in hand.

We for a little along the shore just taking in the scenery. I spotted something flickering and as we got closer, I notice it was a table with candles and roses scattered on top. It was all so breath taking and sweet, I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Mikey....This is beautiful! Why did you do this?" I said looking over at him with a shakey voice.

"Because, baby, you mean so much to me. These past 4 weeks have been so amazing, I cherish every moment we have together. You're so perfect and cute and funny and sweet and I love how you wear my clothes and blush everytime I touch or kiss you...I-I think I lo-love you, Caity. Will you be my girlfriend?" Tears were streaming down my face by the time he was finished.

"Mike, I love you too. You make me feel so beautiful and loved, I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You mean the absolute world to me. Yes, I'll be you're girlfriend!" I said in between the tears. After I finished, I squealed and jumped into his arms.

"That's so good to hear baby." He whispered in my ear as he held me tight in his arms. I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine, then we proceeded to sit down and eat the delicious looking meal in front of us.

MIKE'S POV

I was so nervous to tell Caity I love her and ask her to be my girlfriend. I mean, I know she liked me, that was obvious. But I don't know, I just didn't know what her response would be. Luckily it was the one I wanted. Now I can officially call the beautiful girl in front of mine. This night couldn't have gone better.

"Cutie...?" I said nervously

"Mhm, what?" She said adorably. My heart was racing and I had butterflies in my stomach.

I got up from my seat and knelt down on one knee. I breathed slowly and slid my hand into my jacket, pulling out a black velvet box.

"I already said all of this but you really do mean a shit ton to me. I love you so so so much it feels incredible to be able to say that to you. You're my absolutely beautiful girlfriend and I'm so honore to be able to call you mine."

I then proceeded to open the box, exposing a ring with a good sized diamond on top and mini diamonds on the band. I saved up a ton of money for this so I hope she accepts it...

"This isn't what you think...Its a promise ring. I'm promising to be yours and only yours and to love you to the fullest. To treat you like a princess and be there for you no matter what."

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, Mikey! C'mon put it on my finger!" I sighed out of relief as I slid it on her long slender fingers. We kissed the most passionate kiss and continued to eat.

The love of my life is officially mine, things can only get better from here on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of long, I just wante this chapter to have a lot of meaning to it. Pretty romantic huh? Lemme know what you think in the comments below! Leave suggestions, subscribe, and tell your friends! Xoxoxo