Status: Completed!

Disasterology

It's Not The Intimacy That Brings Me Closer To You

CAITY'S POV

"Hey babe, whatcha thinkin about?" Mike asked as he was opening my door for me. Ugh, he's such gentlemen.

"Just...Stuff..." I said with a smirk on my face as I got in the car.

"Well, okay then." Their was obvious curiosity in his voice.

After a few minutes of silence, a thought popped in my head.

"Wait! We need to go to the drug store!" I said without realizing how loud I was. I blushed a deep red color and started to giggle.

"What for, baby?" Mike said as he turned the car around.

"I just need to pick something up. Don't worry about it."

After about 10 minutes we finally arrived at the drug store. I hopped out of the car, and ran inside.

I quickly ran to the section with the condoms. The thing about surprising Mike is that I don't know what size to get him. I grab a large and walked hesitantly to the checkout desk. After I paid for the condoms and tampons (using them as an excuse), I walked back out to the car and we headed home.

~~~12 MINUTES LATER~~~

We finally got back to my house, god was I nervous! I've had sex before but this time means so much to me and I was afraid we wouldn't like how my naked body looks. One can only hope.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" He said worriedly.

"Mhm, yes." I said smirking at him.

As I unlocked the front door, I grab his hand and brought him to the bedroom. You could see the questioning look on his face, but it was soon replaced by excitement. He definitely didnt see this coming.

"W-what are we doing?" He said excitedly

"You've done so much for me, I need to return the favor, babe." I said winking at him. A grinned spread across his face as he knew what was about to happen.

I pushed him on the bed getting on top of him. I smiled at him before our lips met, then pulling away. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for another passionate kiss, this time biting on my bottom lip causing me to moan slightly. He slid his tounge across my lip, and I quickly granted him access. We explored each others mouths for a little before I started in buttoning his flannel, not breaking the kiss once. Soon after he took mine off too, I let out a grunt since we had to break off our kiss. He noticed my annoyed expression on my face and laughed, kissing me harder than before. Flipping me over so he was on top, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them off.

"I can't believe this is happening" He said happily.

Before I knew it he had unclaspsed my bra and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. I felt my cheeks heat up as he kissed my jawline and neck, slowly make his way down my chest and past my belly button, kissing and licking along the top of my panties. I moaned and grabbed his hair pushing him off me and onto the bed so i could remove his pants and boxers. He impatiently put himself in my mouth, letting out a semi-loud groan. When he reached his peak he grabbed the back of my head pulling on my hair slightly. I looked up at him. He didn't have lust in his eyes, but love.

"You sure you want to?" Mike asked with worry in his tone. I nodded and pulled him on top of me.

He slowly tugged my panties off and tossed them to the floor. Without hesitation he stuck 2 fingers inside me, causing me to let out a loud moan. We continued to make out before he broke it off, looking at me with question in his eyes.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, here. I didn't know what size you were so I picked large." I giggled and handed him the condoms. He smiled at me and put one on.

After one more passionate kiss, he pushed himself inside me. We both let out loud moans as he went faster and faster. As both our peaks came closer and closer I moaned his name and he moaned mine. We both let out one more loud moan signaling our orgasms. He rolled off me and pulled me under the covers with him.

"I love you baby." He said panting

"I love you too Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter, I tried shortening it up the best I could. Haha well they had sex finally! What do you think? I tried not to make it too graphic. Leave comments & suggestions in the comments below! Subscribe! Xo