The Meeting Place

Are you blind woman????

The sun was peeking through the blinds in Andrea's room, she turned over in her bed to block it out. Then she heard birds chirping ( Are you freaking kidding me... ) she thought as her eyes popped open. She grunted and sat up in bed, it was a Sunday and Kara hadn't called with instructions for today. ( My only day off..) she thought, ( I better take advantage of it). Andrea got up, and started separating her whites from color clothing; it was her only day to do her laundry. She looked around her room and decided it needed some cleaning up.

Harlow knocked on the door, " Hey ..you up?"
"yeah sorry," Andrea said as she opened the door. " Im just taking advantage of my free time to clean," she said with a big sigh.
" Listen, i just got a call from Wendy.. says she's got something she wants to talk to us about..."
"Ummmm Okay, just give me 30 minutes. I gotta put my first load in, finish cleaning, take a shower and get ready.." Andrea said giving her messy room a look over.
" You sure you'll be ready in 30?" Harlow said giving her a look.
" Yeah i promise." Andrea said with a smile
" Alright, we're having brunch at Norma's, so hurry up"

And with that Andrea went into hyper speed, she loaded her laundry, semi cleaned her room and jumped into the shower. She got dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black cropped tank, a floral kimono and some heeled booties. Did her makeup quickly and put her semi dry hair into a bun once again. Harlow walked into Andreas room. " Should I wear this?" It was a blue and white stripped dress, it made Harlow look wide. " No, go with the polka dotted dress you have" said Andrea grabbing her bag. "Ok, hey we're taking the car... I'm definitely not going on the subway today." Harlow said stripping the dress off.

They were out the door and into the car in no time. Traffic was horrible, but they made it just in time to meet up with Wendy. Wendy had been their friend since college, but because she didn't live in the city they didn't get to see each other as much. She chose the suburbs over the city, a horrible decision in Andrea's opinion. Wendy was short; with red straight hair, and big green eyes, she was pretty and also very mature for her age. She had started dating her boyfriend, Blake, in college and the both had been inseparable since.

"Oh my gosh, you guys look incredible!!!" Wendy exclaimed as she embraced both of them in a hug. "Hey, Wendy" Andrea said with a small smile, she liked Wendy but ever since she had drunkenly spoken bad about Andrea one time at a party things had never been the same. They had sat down at a table near the window, it was a nice day out, not too cold and not too windy.
" So what's this all about?" Harlow asked after they had finished brunch and had caught up. " Well," said Wendy and blushed, " Im engaged!!!!! " she exclaimed and held out her hand. The ring was enormous. Blake, her fiancé, was a business man in the city and made a ton of money, and Wendy was a kindergarten teacher. They expressed their excitement for their friend, " After thinking this throughly, I chose you..Harlow, as my maid of honor" She said facing Harlow, her hands in her hands.
Harlow smiled, " Thank you Wendy" she said.

*******

Wendy and Harlow had been talking about wedding things, Andrea decided to excuse herself to get a drink from the bar. Andrea hated weddings, ever since her parents had divorced and then a year later her dad decided her had " fallen in love" and gotten married with his 24 year old secretary. She ordered a ciroc on the rocks, turned around and decided to scan the restaurant for a familiar face.

" You know, stalking somebody is illegal right.." said a male voice right next to her. She turned around and saw Chris, the guy from the coffee shop.
"Holy shit, you scared me" she laughed, Chris smiled at her and Andrea noticed he had a cute boyish grin. " I'm here with friends," she said taking a sip of her drink.
" See I would believe that, if you weren't alone here at the bar." He said giving her another one of those grins. ( is he flirting with me?) Andrea thought as she turned around to face the bar, she turned to look at him and without hesitation she said " I'm not alone, I'm here with you".
A small minute of silence passed between them. ( fuck, that was cheesy) she thought and embarrassed took another sip of her drink ( yup, he definitely wasn't flirting with me) " Well, to tell you the truth.." Chris said gazing up to look at her " I'd rather be here with you, than with anyone else." he said giving her a small smile.

Andrea looked up at Chris, shoved him lightly and was going to say something when all of a sudden Harlow called out her name. Andrea turned around and saw Wendy was leaving, she waved goodbye and looked at Harlow. " Oh hey..." Harlow grabbed her car keys out her bag " Hey, let's go.. Emma called and asked if we could walk her dog for her." " Okay" said Andrea. Chris turned around in the bar stool and looked at Andrea. "I see you do have friends" chuckled and gave her another one of the cheeky grins. Andrea laughed and looked at Harlow, whose eyes were wide open and was starring at Chris. Andrea looked at her and then looked at Chris with a confused look on her face. " Ummm, Harlow this is Chris, Chris this is my weird roommate Harlow." Chris shook Harlow's hand, and Harlow giggled nervously while shaking his hand.

He gave Andrea a quick kiss on the cheek and she smiled at him. " I'll catch you later " he said and walked away. " Bye" she said quietly, he had surprised her with the kiss but she had liked it. Andrea looked back at Harlow who was still smiling like an idiot, Andrea grabbed her by the hand and dragged her out of the restaurant. They got into the car and drove away, headed home. Harlow hadn't spoken since they had left the restaurant, Andrea was fidgeting with the radio.

"So did you like my friend Chris.." she asked finally deciding on the right radio station." I love him... " Harlow whispered. Andrea gave her a weird look, " The fuck Harlow? you just met him.." she said but curiosity hit Andrea.. " Is it me, or doesn't he look familiar..?" Andrea said glancing at Harlow. They had reached their house. Harlow parked and looked at Andrea with a disbelief look of her face, " Are you blind woman?" she screeched, " That's Chris Evans!!! ...The Chris Evans!!... As in Captain America!!!!" She yelled fanning herself "My celebrity crush for years!!" Harlow was giggling with happiness.

Andrea's confused look had fallen and looked at Harlow," Are you serious?" she asked.
" You seriously didn't recognize him?" Harlow said surprised.
" No!!! I mean he looked familiar, but I couldn't think of where I had seen him....I thought I had a class with him in school or something" Andrea said.
" Girl, you're crazy...." Harlow said as she got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! won't update till Sunday, sorry.
xoxo