The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 11

Gerard smiled and said that he agreed that they were nice clothes. A little while later while the three of them were still looking at clothes, this time in Hot Topic, Adrienne's mobile phone went off. She answered it.

"Hey you...uh huh...yep...ok... thank you...bye" She closed her phone and smiled at Frank before going over to the make up section. Frank followed her.

"Adrienne honey, who was that?" He asked curiously.

"No one sweety. Now don't you worry about who calls me, m'kay?" She smiled sweetly at him.

"Okay" Frank seemed satisfied with her answer.

Frank's birthday was only a few weeks away and Adrienne was planning a surprise party for him. Everyone knew except Frank. Even Gerard knew, and that one another reason why he was staying with them.

************************************************************

Everyone was now sitting at a table at the Starbucks Coffee House in the centre court of the shopping centre, chatting animatedly amongst themselves.

"Adrienne I love that green shirt that you bought, it looks really nice. Green suits you!" Rachel exclaimed.

"I know, it was so cheap as well. I found it on a clearence rack." Adrienne boasted.

"Wow you're such a great bargain shopper. I have to have everything at full price." Rachel said quietly.

"Ha ha you obviously don't shop enough. Frankie here knows how to shop really well." Adrienne nudged Frank.

"Yep and it's all thanks to my lovely girlfriend." He said kissing her temple.
Frank had his own plans for his brithday. He was planning on a nice dinner then take her for a walk to his secret place and propose to her under the moonlight.

"Earth to Frankie's ship, are you there?" Adrienne questioned, waving her hand in front of Frank's face.

"Wha? Oh sorry I was in my own world" He looked at her, pleadingly.

"I noticed that. We're all going home now, then we're gonna go to the fair before the sun comes up." Adrienne repeated her statement.

"Ok that sounds like fun." Frank replied, getting up from his seat and heading towards the exit of the shopping centre
♠ ♠ ♠
OK well i have major writers block. so it is a little forced...will get better tho

xoxo js