The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 6

"Oh baby. Come here. I promise no one will every hurt you like that again," Frank replied, pulling the sobbing Adrienne into his arms for a tight embrace Slowly she stopped sobbing and her breathing lightened as she fell asleep. Soon Frank fell asleep too, holding onto his girlfriend tightly throughout the day.

The next night Adrienne awoke, startled, sobbing and drenched in sweat. Frank was no where to be seen.

"Frank!" She screamed. Suddenly he was at her side. He took one look at her and went whiter than what she was.

"Honey are you ok? What's wrong?" Frank's voice was so gentle but so scared.

"He's...h-he's...here. Frank he's here! I can feel him, I can feel his presence!" She screamed becoming paranoid.

"Who's here baby, who?" Frank questioned managing to stay calm.

"Jack! The boy i attacked l-last night." Her voice went from paranoid to a soft whisper.

"Sweety, He's dead. He can't hurt you. Besides you haven't got the venom yet to turn him into one of us." He smiled.

"But you sure have a killer bite...literally." Frank laughed after a silent moment.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Adrienne said softly. Then turned to Frank.

"Wanna join me?" She asked seductively.

"Who could say no to you my beautiful girl." Frank cooed into her ear, as he backed her further into the bathroom then swifty closing the door. Adrienne turned her back on Frank and turned on the shower tap's making the water warm.
Frank walked over to Adrienne and played with the hem of her shirt. Slowly he lifted it up over her head, before discarding it to somewhere near the laundry basket. He kissed her forehead, then her nose then bothe of her cheeks, then finally her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK u shall recieve some nice pleasentries nxt chapter. my sis want my comp cuz its da only one hooked up to da net. lolz

xoxo jess