The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 11: A unexpected Visit

Karli awoke to the sound of someone knocking at the door, she got up from the couch and pushed her hair out of her face. There was no peep hole on the door so she couldnt see who it was, but she decided to open the door anyway. Blake must have been still sleeping because he would have been at the door in less than a second, so she figured it was okay to open the door. Karli opened to the door to find no one standing there, she stepped outside and it was a bright sunny morning. She looked to her left and right and didnt see anyone, so she just figured someone ding dong ditched the house. When she turned around a man stood there, Karli jumped back in fear.

"Who are you?" Karli asked looking up at this oddly pale man with dark brown hair.

"Your worst nightmare," The man replied grabbing Karli by the throat. He pulled her up to his level, lifting her off the ground as she tried to pull his hands away. "why dont you call your friend Blake out here?" The man dropped her to the ground makinig Karli gasp for air and rub her neck in pain. He picked her up by her shirt and put her back against his chest and held her against him with his rght arm across her chest. With the door still open Karli had no other choice but to yell for Blake.

"Now with a calm voice ask for Blake to come here," the man said tightning his grip on Karli.

As a tear fell down her cheek karli calmed herself and said," Blake can you come here please?"

"Yeah," Blake called from the back of the house. Blake walked into the living room to see karli with tears in her eyes standing right outside the door in a all too familiar mans hold. "Alex."

"Oh so you remember me?" Alex replied. "Why dont you invite me in, i'm sure your little girlfriend here wouldnt want to end up a vampire now would she?" Alex threatened with a smirk on his face.

"Blake." Karli said with pain in her voice.

With a sigh blake hastely said, " Come in."

"Now that's more like it," Alex said walking through the door way and shutting the door behind him but not loosening his grip on Karli.

"What do you want Alex?"

"Just paying a visit, that's all." Alex replied calmly.

"No your not, we have been enemies since i left your pathetic little clan of vampires." Blake said with a nasty tone, keeping a close eye on Alex. One swift move and he could break her neck or worse turn her.

"You know this girl looks awfully familiar, where have i seen you before?" Alex asked as he turned karli around and looked her over.

"She's no one." Blake said a little too quickly.

"Oh, so she has to be of some importance to you, she looks an awful lot like someone i once knew, a hunter to be exact." Alex said looking at Karli's facial features more. "It couldnt be..." Alex said looking into his memories of all the hunters he had faced.

"What?" Blake asked getting nervous.

"Sweetie, what's your mothers name?" Alex said puttng his hands on Karli's face and looking deep into her eyes to control her.

"Eve Jensen." Karli said in a hypnototic tone.

"Eve. What the hell, i thought i told you to kill her daughter?" Alex yelled.

"Eve was a friend of mine, and i got her daughter to safety like she asked before you killed her." Blake replied wth an evil glare.

"Right, i forgot you cant hurt humans cuz you are just too full of "heart", so you decided to be friends with them instead like some puny little vampire." Alex glared back.

"No, i'm just not a monster like you!" Blake yelled speeding over to them to try to get karli away from him, but he was too fast and moved quicker than Blake.

"Nice try." Alex smirked.

"You killed My mother!" karli yelled jerking out of his grip when he least expected it. Karli was pulled out of reach by Blake who now stood guard in front of her before she did something stupid.

"aww, i'm sorry, she got in my way, oh and may i say she tasted wonderful, so will you." Alex said baring his fangs and glowing red eyes.

" Leave her be!" Blake yelled at Alex also baring his fangs and glowing green eyes. "why did you come?"

"To tell you that hunters are everywhere, and getting close, they have killed half my clan and i cant seem to turn people fast enough, i came for warning but i didnt realize you kept a tasty snack around." Alex said looking at Karli with a look of hunger.

"Why dont you just move out of the country then instead of making more monsters like you!" Blake yelled.

"Thats a good idea, you was the worst mistake i have ever made." Alex said speeding behind Blake and grabbing Karli.

"We will meet again Karli, and i will have a taste of that precious blood of yours but for now i just want a kiss goodbye." And without hesitation Alex kissed Karli on the lips for a few seconds then dissapeared out the front door making Karli drop to her knees.

"Are you ok?" Blake asked Karli as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Yeah, just peachy, happy birthday to me." Karli said as Blake let her lay in his arms.

"its your birthday?" Blake asked with a voice of shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one will continue where this one left off so i will update soon, i'm tired haha :) please subscribe, or comment