The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 13: Kidnapped

*Karli*

Now that me and Blake were together I finally felt like i was safe, and felt normal for once. He made me feel like i was the only girl in the world and treated way better than my father ever did. Today the sun was shining bright and summer was just around the corner, oh how i loved summer.

"Hey, you think we could go out today?" I asked Blake kissing him on the mouth as he came into the kitchen.

"Well sure, I'm not going to keep you a prisoner," Blake laughed and grabbed a bottle of blood from the fridge.

"I know," I smiled back. "Can we just go for a walk, how bout the park?" I asked him to make sure he would be comfortable around all those humans.

"Yeah, sounds great." Blake smiled hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek before going into the living room. I smiled at his answer and quickly got dressed, today i decided to wear a tight Aeropostale Lime Green T, and some Short and i mean really short jean shorts. It was a pretty cute outfit i had to admit, plus today i just left my hair natural, it was somewhat straight but had a little wave to it. I slipped on my black converse and put a pony tail on my wrist just in case i got hot.

"You ready to go?" I asked Blake as i walked into the living room. "Wont you get hot?" I asked him seeing he was in jeans and a short sleeve shirt, damn it hes a vampire Karli, he wont get hot. What the hell?

"Nope, ill be fine, and if i wear jeans it will be easier for me to be out in the sun, well with the help of my sunglasses," he smiled and put on some nice looking sunglasses.

"Hot," I said to him as he grabbed my hand and we left the house, locking the door behind us.

"So are you," he said looking me up and down, makeing me blush. I really need to control my blushing because it is just down right embarresing. Oh well he's my boyfriend now. Boyfriend, man did that sound good to say, well think.

"Thanks." I smiled. We drove over to the park and parked our car in the parking lot. We walked onto one of the boyscout trails hand in hand admiring the scenery as we walked. There was a lot of trees so it blocked out most of the sun which enabled Blake to take off his sunglasses.

"Well this is nice," I said as i looked at a line of beautiful roses.

"Yes it is." Blake replied looking around just like me. It must have been ages since he was out, i'm glad that i'v affected his life in a good way as he has mine.

We stopped for a moment so we could go down seperate short paths to look at all the amazing flowers and plants that the park had reserved. Out of no where someone came up behind me and put a cloth over my mouth. The smell was terrible but i fought and kicked, and tried to scream with no luck, then everything went dark.

*Blake*

I heard the sudden change in Karli's heartbeat as i was turned away. When i sped down the path she went down, she was no where is sight how could she be gone. I could smell Chloraform in the air, so someone kidnapped her, but where did they go. I picked up the scent of someone familiar, who was it. it was human, i was positive, oh no...

"Karli's Father!" I said outloud realizing he has been watching us this whole time, i was only concentraing on Karli's heart, that's why i didnt hear his. Damn. I picked up his scent and went as fast as i could, no human eye would ever see me because thats how fast i could run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short Chapter.. but i had to leave with a cliff hanger :) Hope you enjoyed, comments are welcome. How will Karli ever escape her fathers grasp once more.... stay tuned for chapter 14.