The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 27:Hunting.

Being this evil never felt so good, yet i missed the person i used to be.. the nice one side of me. Sometimes i feel the need to be nice like its tryin to resurface again somehow, i mean i can be nice even though im evil right? Who am i kidding im like an emotional roller coaster it seems like, why cant i just be full blast evil or good, why do i have to be both.

The girls were really good at hunting and so was i thanks to everything Alex taught me, he showed me how to use some of my powers too. I use teleporting alot when i hunt because i can grab the person quickly and teleport them to a place no one will hear them scream and beg for mercy. harsh i know, but you have no idea the adrenaline rush i get off of it.

Vampires like me are designed to kill so every scream and beg we hear makes us want to kill you even more because it just makes you look like a little baby. Humans are too much of babies if you ask me, always saying, "Please dont hurt me, ill give you what ever you want, i have kids at home," blah blah blah blah blah. I got tired of hearing it so i just snap their neck then drink all their blood and throw their body in the last place a person would look. Killing is quite easy when your a vampire.

We dont get caught on camera, because we are inhumanly fast and some of us can make our selves invisible for short periods of time to catch a meal. Right now me and Aqua were watching as Sky was about to bring us our meal for the night.

We were right in front of a bar watching people from the tree line, hidding in the shadows. Sky walked up to a group of three guys and batted her eyelashes at them and threw her hair over her shoulder and started flirting. She used some sort of mind contorl and got them to follow her right into the woods with us without a soul seeing. She is good i tell you, she made them all look invisible to humans, even though us vampires can see each other even if we are invisible. Pretty cool huh?

"Dinnaear is served!" Sky said in an italian accent. I snapped all three of their necks before they had a chance to scream or run, we didnt need people hearing anything.

"Nice job Sky," I replied right before i bit into one of the boys necks. The sweet taste of blood from the vein exploded in my mouth, it tasted so good and i was starving. it took away the burning in my throat and stomache and replaced it with a warm feeling of pleasure.

"No problem." She said dropping the dead guy to the branch covered ground and wiping her mouth off.

"Lets go somewhere else," I suggested as we all finished our meal. They nodded as i teleported the bodies of the three guys somewhere where humans would never find them. (HELL) and i grabbed their hands and teleported us back to the house, we came back in a black mist and we was in the kitchen. Everyone looked up at us in shock because of my power, i can transport like 5 people at a time so it didnt take any energy away from me at all.

"Thats a cool power." Blaze said as i sat beside him on a stool.

"Thanks." I replied as Eric slid me a glass full of red liquid which i automatically assumed was blood.

"dont mention it, so how was your little outing?" Eric asked instantly curious.

"Great, Sky is really good with flirting," I smiled.

"You have a pretty smile you should smile more often," Drake said to me making me blush. Why am i blushing, there is no way in hell im ready for a boyfriend right now, but i mean the boy is like smoking hot.

"Uhh..thanks." Eric looked at me funny and i realized just then he was reading my thoughts so i put up a quick shield and gave him the death stare for that invasion of privacy. He rolled his eyes and smirked like, "really."

"so how do you like being apart of the night watchers?" Aqua asked me.

"To be honest i love it, i can be myself and no one judges me for who i am." I replied.

"Good, im glad you have finally found a place you might be able to call home." Sky said drinking from her glass.

"Yeah me too, and if you guys will have me i would love to call this place my permanent home." I said taking a huge gulp of blood.

"We would love for you to stay, but you can also leave anytime you want because we dont want to hold you back from being as evil as your frozen heart desires." Eric replied smiling.

"Do you guys ever wonder if their is a cure?" I asked them. They all set their glasses down and looked at me, tension was in the air.

"We dont need to wonder we know it exists, we have heard from legends that only the most powerful witch has it." Blaze replied breaking the silence.

"Dont you ever want to be human?" I wondered.

"Yes, we all want nothing more, but the journey to find that cure is said to be very dangereous.

"Dangerous?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, it takes a lot of skills and pretty much a girl with as many powers as you to get through all the tests the witch puts you through to see if you are really worthy of the cure. Only the pure at heart, and the honest get the cure." Eric explained.

"Well why dont we go and find it together?" I asked them.

"I dont know..." Sky said unsure.

"It would be like a great big adventure and it would all be worth it because we could all be human again and have normal lives, plus we would be forced to be evil or kill to survive," I explained.

"Your right, it does sound like a good idea." Eric said pondering on what i said.

"Really, so can we go to find this cure, i dont want to be stuck like this forever, its great and all but i actually enjoyed human life." i replied.

"Let me think on it and i will get back to you."

"Ok, thats all i ask." I replied having a spark of hope again. Yeah your probubly thinking what the hell am i doing, but being a vampire isnt all its cracked up to be. Hell yeah i like being so powerful and at the top of the food chain but i hate the fact that i have killed so many people i cant even count, and i have only been a vampire for what a couple months?

Im a monster. plain and simple.

We all turned our heads to hear the front door being kicked down, then i heard a voice i thought i would never hear again in my entire life.

"So this is where you live now?!"

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This is Skylar also known as Sky :) Yeah your welcome!

Who is this mystery person?? Is it Alex again or is it someone she thought she killed.

Chapter is now finished thank you for all you lovely readers who waited. :) Please comment !!!!