Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

I'm not okay

Zack is the most perfect piece of meat. I loved being inside of him. He moaned to every move I made. Well, actually he tried not to, I forced him to scream my name and put a knife to his throat if he didn't. Oh how I wished I could cut his throat. Eat his perfect insides. Rip every vein and muscle he has on him an taste it. Shred his body to pieces. Keep his dick as my prized possession. Oh how I wished I could tie him to my bed and fuck him whenever I wanted to. I wished he loved me just as much. Of course not though. He cried when I fucked him. I went deeper and deeper when I caught the tangle of nerves that sets his orgasm. I loved the pain and pleasure in his face. His eyes begged me to stop, but his body begged for more. I loved gripping his hips and shoving myself into him. I loved his soft skin. It makes me me want to tear it off of him and wear it. Show everyone his beautiful skin. I loved his screams and moans formed together. They aroused me, I hear it beg for more every time. I like te feel of his nails scratching my back. Telling me to get rougher every time. I loved hurting him, especially playing with his feelings. They're like puppets or maybe he's my puppet. I could use him, quite frequently. If I'm in a bad mood, I could pass it on to him. I loved the hurt in his face when I said for him to break up with Brian and never look, smell, hear, or say anything of him. His face made we want to tear it off and wear it as a mask of defeat and shame. I loved how I went inside him and left my bodily fluids as my territory now. He is my territory, I own him. I loved the sweat rolling off of us. Smearing out scents together. I loved his face after we were done. The face of regret. It makes me chuckle of triumph. I did my job and got what I wanted...him.
-After Fucking Him-
I loved how he let me touch his thighs when we were driving home. I loved his tenses muscles. They make me want him more. Oh how I wish he would talk to me. I loved how he stated crying when he got in his house. That's when I saw Brian. That bastard running to his house and trying to take what is rightfully mine. I loved how Zack rejected him. I love the look on Brian's face. I would love to tear his limbs apart and feed them to my dogs. Dispose of his body so he can't touch Zack. He can't think, dream, touch him at all. I would love to murder his soul. I loved the hurt on Brian's face. I liked how he was on the verge of tears...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: My Chemical Romance XD

O.o I tried to be psycho as possible.. If it worked then I'm beast.
I hope you liked it and I hate Sam to!
Thank u guys for commenting and reading and subscribing!
I love you and you make my day!
XOXOXOXOXO -Zee
And happy Christmas Eve!!!