Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Dangerline

I stare at the door crying. Why would Zack do that? He wouldn't do that! Someone made him say that to me! I turn around and see Sam smirking at me. Why the fuck is he here? Then it clicked. Maybe there playing a sick joke on me! Because Zack and Sam are pretty close also. Not as close as me and Zack though. I throw him the middle finger and walk off trying so hard not to laugh. Fucking assholes are gonna get it tomorrow!! I walk in with puffy eyes that I forgot I was crying. "Honey! What's wrong!" my mom asks. Fuck! "uh..nothing , I thought Zack didn't want me anymore because he slammed the door in my face and he was cryin and then I started crying an then I turn around and see Sam sitting in his car kind of laughing and then I realized those fuckers were fucking with me!!" I reply. My mom gave me an "oh" kind of face. I walk in my room and start planning what I'm going to do to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by- Avenged Fucking Sevenfold!

Sorry of its super fucking short! But I wanna hurry to Zacks Pov!!! So like yeah I'm rushing sorry ad thanx readers and subscribers!! U guys rock my world around!! Shazam!!! I'm saying fuck a lot! Fuckfuckfuckfuck!!
-Zee