Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Evil Has No Boundaries

I stare at them fighting and crying. Sam got Brian into a headlock, I forgot Sam took wrestling, I panicked and ran to them. Brian was turning purple. I grabbed Sam and punched him so hard on his right side of his face. He let go of Brian and I seen he was out of breath and knocked out. I started crying. Sam grabbed me from behind and started dragging me away from Brian. I yelled and he covered my mouth. My Brian's in pain! Sam is dragging me to his car. I start panicking and struggled to get away from his grip. I pry his fingers but he's holding on to hard. I start crying harder and begging him to stop. We made it to his at amazingly without getting caught by any teachers. He pulled me into the car and I begged him to stop...JUST FUCKING STOP! He wouldn't though. Why is he so obsessed with me? He threw me in the backseat and child lock of course. I sat there crying harder than ever. He looked at me disgusted and drove into a secluded area behind an abandoned building. I start hyperventilating and pushing myself against the door. "I'll give you something to cry about!" he grabs my throat an starts choking me. I gasp for air. I feel like my lungs are swelling up and ready to explode. I her myself wheezing and trying to pry him off. He then let's go and I fill my chest expanding with air. I start coughing and breathing heavily. He pulled my pants down and I screamed. He slapped me and told me to shut the fuck up. I struggled with him. He was going to rape me. This sick bastard is trying to fuck me again. I start punching him. He grabs my hands and holds on to them, trying to unbutton his own pants. I start squirming and kicking. He got pissed and pulled out his bigass pocket knife. He held it to my throat. I didn't care I pulled the knife away. I guess he got pissed because I wasn't scared to fight. back anymore. He hurt Brian, that's enough for me to explode. I started yelling at him. "Fuck You Sam!! JUST BECAUSE I REJECTED YOU IN MIDDLE SCHOOL DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE!! You piece of unworthy shit!!!!" I kept screaming and yelling and insulting him. He became angrier an angrier. He started getting tears in his eyes from frustration. I slapped him an that cut it. He grabbed the knife and plunged it into my side. I cried out and felt severing pain. I start yelling and screaming. "NO ONES GONNA FUKCING HEAR YOU DUMBASS!!" he yelled at me. I cried because it hurt so fucking bad! "OPEN YOUR FUCKING LEGS!" he forced my legs open. I laid there...vulnerable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Slayer

What an asshole!! I hate you Sam! Why did I create you!! U bitch!!
Not my Zacky!!!
-Zee