Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Blue

I opened his legs and found his beautiful jewels. I lifted his entrance towards my dick. I shoved myself in and he cried out in pain. I was so turned on. Zack is in pain and I love it! I started thrusting into him harshly. He started yelling and screaming. He tried to pull away but I gripped his thighs pleasuring myself. He cried and begged me to stop. "Please Stop! Sam Please!" he cried out. He was holding his open wound, his blood slowly pouring out. I just kept fucking him, hurting him, shear pleasure exploding inside me. I seen his blood and I wanted it. I kept staring at it and thrusting into him. I then felt myself explode inside him. He jerked and screamed. I then removed his hand from his wound and started to drink his blood. I let my tongue wander wherever is blood was. He screamed in panic breaths. I laughed and kept at it. He tried pushing my head away, I grabbed his arms and held on to them. I kept my tongue wandering over his body tasting him and smelling him. I shivered from how good he tasted. He cried and kept begging. I then grabbed his hands and shoved his fingers in my mouth where there is blood. He cried in disgust and started clawing my face. I yelled in pain and slapped him. He seemed to become frustrated and started kicking me. This pissed me off. I grabbed his throat once more. I started to tighten my grip, but I seen something, in his eyes. It scared me, he was...was angry. Although I'm bigger and stronger than him, he tried with all his might to pry my fingers off. He did and started digging his nails into my skin. I cried out in pain. This is a side of Zack I never knew. He was fucking pissed. But why? He's supposed to love me! Fuck Brian! I helped him figure out he was gay! Why was he doing this. He then pushed me back and my head hit the door. I yelled in pain and he started buttoning his pants and came at me. He sat on me and punched me and punched. He was crying from anger and frustration. I managed to get him off of me. He went back and I grabbed my knife. He was trying to crawl into the drivers seat. I grabbed the hem of his pants and pushed him back with me. I put the knife over his throat, debating if I should kill him or not. He screamed and elbowed my side. I screamed because he hit me there before and it doubled in pain. He had murder in his eyes. This isn't the Zack I know...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: A Perfect Circle <--- best band ever actually a side project from "Tool" listen to Tool and A Perfect Circle its pretty fucking awesome.

Oh my gosh!!WOOHOO!!!MY ZACKY IS FIGHTING BACK!!!!YOU GO MY SEXY BITCH!!

-Zee