Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Take It Away

I grabbed his arm pushing the knife away. I was crying, I was so fucking angry. I punched him head on. He yelled and held on to his face. I packed that punch hard. I realized I blinded him for a few moments. I them knew it was my only chance of escape. I manages to jump in the drivers seat and open the door. I was glad I got out. I'm tired of being in that fucking car and it's smells. "Zack wait NO PLEASE!! I'M SORRY!!!" I stood there and turned around to look at him. I began to have guilt swallow me. He was crying. I felt really really bad. "Im sorry..." he kept repeating. "It won't happen again." he says. I wanted to believe him, god knows I do. I can't. I turned and walked away. I hear him shouting and cussing at me. I turn and see he's trying to get out but failed because of the state he was in. I then ran...all the way home.

-Time Lapse-
I barged in through the front door. My parents aren't home, at work. I ran up to my room. I went and put on some clean clothes and took a shower. I then ran out and locked the door of course. I sprinted to school. I seen it was fourth period already. I went to everyone and asked if they seen Brian. "have you seen Brian...have you seen Brian?" all day. I couldn't find him so I went to the office. "Hello, miss, I in came to ask if Brian Haner here?" she looked at me then her face lit up like she knew. "Ah! He went home. Didn't look or feel to good," she answered, I sighed of relief. "thank you!" I ran out and sprinted towards Brians house. I knocked and knocked. "Brian open up it's Zack!" I shouted. Nothing. I became worried, what if he fainted? What if he's angry at me? What if..what if he's dead? I shivered and was determined to get through that door. I then remembered, Brians window. I to sneak through all the time. I went to the back of the house and climbed to the window. I jiggled it, it was unlocked. I sighed and pushed it open . I crawled through landing on Brians floor. I stood up and seen him laying in bed. I run to him. I shake him, his eyes snap open. "Hey, it's me." I say. His face turns from tired to anger. "Get the fuck away from me!" he snapped. He pushed me and I landed on my ass. I was confused. "I shouldve known." he says and then turns over and ignores me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: The used

OMG Brian!!! Why!!
I could hear you guys already LOL.
I'm making it hard on you guys.
Mwanzhahahaha
With excruciating love
-Zee