Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

What Zacky doesn't know..

I sat here slumped on Zacks shoulder, enjoying myself. I get nervous when I touch him, but he's my friend and probably doesn't realize my growing feelings for him. We sat there casually all through the bus ride talking about what we should do after school. He then suggested we go swimming at my house. It's summer after all almos the end of the school year. We Graduate! I like the idea because it's my chance to see him half naked. I smiled and felt dirty. I can't help the fact Zack has the nicest body since middle school. The bus finally rolled into the same plain Ol school we've been going to. Zack moved me from my comfortable position, but I insisted on keeping my head on him. When he moved his shoulder, my head fell on to his crotch. I felt him tense up and blush, but I pretended to take no notice of it. "Come on Brian," he whined, I absolutely enjoyed torturing him. "Get up, lazyass!" I laugh at his comment and continued to lay there until we're the last ones off. He playfully punched me and ran in the school. I chased him and pushed him against the wall. He stood there with me against on him, playfully threatening him. I pushed my entire body on to him and acted like he was going to get beat up. He pretended to be scared, but I feel his tension with my body feeling every angle I would love to get my hands on. "Okay, you two lovers!" I her Sam, one of our good childhood friends. I let go of Zack, disappointed in myself, and went to hug Sam. I see Zack walk up and do the same. "so, what you guys up to?" he asked. We both shrug and beat on Sam who pretended to be a ninja for some reason. We all laughed and the bell rang. I sat through my classes half falling asleep and waiting for school to be over. In English, I kept dozing in and out of sleep. In Math, I drew sheep all over my homework paper, don't ask. In Physics, I hopelessly checked some girl out an made her feel like I was coming on to her, but we all know I was teasing. In History, I found out Hitler is a fucking genius, but insulting. In Autoshop, I drew models of dream cars I would love to have. Finally, In weightlifting, I daydreamed about going swimming with Zack and see his half naked body. I think I drooled when Shaun found me sitting there with spit comig out of my mouth and eyeballed me weirdly. The bell rang and I booked it out of class to go to Zack. He was already in the bus saving me a seat. His eyes were closed and it seemed he was trying to sleep. I walk in an plop my ass right next to his. He jumped up and looked at me, he smiled then closed his eyes again. God damn that jaw line, I want to kiss it and suck the shit out of his neck. "Why you so tired?" I ask him. "I have the most boring las period remember? It puts me to sleep," he replied. "Ah," was all I could say. "So, your still coming over to swim right?" I hoped. "Of course, why would I suggest something then not do it?" he replied. I breathe a sigh of relief and slump into the seat and dozed off with him. Eventually, it got to our bus stop and we got off and went to my house. We walk in and I called out but no one was home. My mind did a triumphant flip. I'm alone with Zack. We we to my room upstairs and threw our shit on the ground. I went to my drawer and pulle out black and gray swim shorts. He wanted the black, therefore his favorite color. He went to the bathroom to change while I changed in my room. I just got finished when he walked in on me. I seen his bare tattooed chest and completely drooled over him. I didnt even realized I was staring until I seen him blushing. "Damn Zack! Have you been workin out?" I ask him. He blushed and nodded in return. I want my hands and lips all over him. I feel him getting nervous so I stop my dirty thoughts and asked if he was ready. He nodded in return and we walked downstairs and outside. Little did I know how awkward things will get.