Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Awkward

We walk outside and I convienently jumped into the pool and splash Brian. I rise back up to the surface and he is flustered. I stick out my tongue out and laugh. He smirks and jumps in the pool. I hesitate when I see him smirk, knowing that means he has an idea of doing something torturous to me. I try to swim as fast as I can to the edge an exit. He caught me in time and dragged me back into the pool. I yelp and pretend a murderer was after me. We both start wrestling underwater, if that's even possible? Our laughs sound so joyous and loud. I finally make it out of the pool with Brian still swimming inside. The hem of my swim shorts were just below my hip muscles when I catch Brian eyeing me. My stomach gets butterflies and I pull them back up. He seems disappointed and exits the pool also. I stand by the edge of the pool and stare at the sky, for no apparent reason. I turn around and see Brian grinning. It happened before I could react. He tackled me into the pool and yell. We both start trying to drown eachother, neither one of us giving up. Suddenly, Brian grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the wall. My mind was to slow to even comprehend what was happening. He pressed his wet lips against mine and I whimper. He departs and stares straight into my green eyes. We stare at eachother for a while. I hesitate to say anything. I see that he has hope in his eyes. I just stayed there, him pinning me to the wall with his body grinding against mine. I was shocked at what had just happened. His smile slowly decreasing, but still eye contact. He slowly lightened on me and floated away. I then moved and slid out of the pool, but we still our gaze. "Wh-Wh-what was that?" I finally stammered. He slowly swam towards me and I backed up, he looked hurt. Why was I acting like this? I wanted him, I know I wanted him, I loved the kiss! Dammit Zack! He slowly slid out of the pool and walked towards me. I was still on the floor. He then kneeled, so close to me, so close I could feel his breath. "I love you," was all he could say. I still stared at him mesmerized that he wants me back. I just don't know why I resisted. "I-I-I'm in love with you," he replied again. I still stared at him with the shocked face from when I felt his soft lips. He started to cry. I felt bad, but continued to do nothing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" was all he said. "I thought you would feel the same way, I just thought you-you , oh never mind." I sat there looking at his perfect face. Why did I reject him? Why didn't I kiss him back? Guilt traveled over me. Should I tell him? Should I let him know I do feel the same way? I don't know what to do ! I'm so lost in my thoughts I did t even realize Brian went back to his room. I regret not answering him. I slowly stood up, replaying the kiss in my head. I walked in the house and went specifically to Brian's room. I didn't know what to say? I see him crying into a pillow. "Brian," I call out to him,"Brian?" he wouldn't look at me. I went to go sit next to him, besides the fact both of us were extremely wet. He finally looked at me with his red eyes. I didn't know what to say to him. "I thought you felt the same way because your extremely huge boner," he answered. I gulped and blushed. What the fuck do i say to that?
♠ ♠ ♠
This made me laugh the whole time!
Thanx to my readers and subscribers you guys fucking rock!
A7X foREVer!!
-Zee