Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Critical Acclaim

I froze when Zack told me who it was on the phone. He had fear in his eyes. I jumped off the bed and ran to him. I snatched the phone away from him and put it to my ear.
“What!” I say harshly. “Ah! Brian my man, why don’t you and your little boyfriend come outside, I’m waiting or are you to scared?” he mocks me. I’m ready to beat the shit out of this fuck.
“I’m coming out there to kick your fucking ass!” I scream into the phone. I slide it shut and literally run out the door leaving Zack behind. “BRIAN!” he called out. I ignored him, I was to angry to even listen to anybody. “Brian please wait! Babe please!” he begs. I stop and turn around. “What Zack?!” I say harshly. I see him flinch and back up a little. I felt bad and softened up for him. “I’m sorry, what babe?” I say. He swallows and looks down. “Be careful,” he says to me. I run back up the stairs and pull him by his waist. He gasps as my lips met his. He then gives in and kisses me back. “He might stab you,” he adds. I put my forehead against his. “If he even touches me, I’ll make sure he goes down,” I say. He smiles and hugs me. I don’t know why he’s acting like this. Its just Sam. He knows I’ll kick his ass. Zack may be a little to submissively weak, but he can defend himself to.

I then let go of Zack and run back downstairs. I run to the door and open it. I see Sam standing there grinning like a little piece of shit he is. “Hello Brian,” he says casually. “Don’t hello Brian me!” I yell at him. He laughs and stares at me for quite some time. I hear Zack come downstairs. He stands on the other side of the door. I didn’t open it all the way. Sam doesn’t need to see inside my house. I walk outside and shut the door behind me. I knew Zack was watching through the window. “Where’s Zack?” Sam asks.
“None of your fucking business,” I snap at him. He just chuckles and stares intently at me. Why does he keep doing that? I suddenly got this bad feeling he was going to do something. I slowly back away from him. He laughs again, “Scared?” he says. “Of what? A piece of shit like you? Whats there to be scared of?” I answer. He laughs again, okay, seriously that laugh is annoying me right now. In general, he’s annoying me. We just kept staring at each other. Waiting for the other to make a move. I wanted him to take the first punch. “I want Zack,” Sam finally announces. I just laugh at him. “Your not going to get him, he doesn’t want you, don’t you fucking get it!? You hurt him Sam!! God dammit!” I yell at him. He then became frustrated. “I hurt him? I hurt him? Are you fucking kidding me?! He’s the one who hurt me!” he exclaims. “HOW!?” I reply.
“He knew I loved him! He’s the one who rejected me!” he answers. “Oh my fucking god! How fucking long ago was that!” I yell back at him. “Really? Are you seriously taking revenge from something so stupid, that happened a thousand years ago?!” I say sarcastically. “He…” Sam starts but stops suddenly.
“That’s fucking right,” I say, “You better shut up, you know I’m right.”
He then became furious and before I know it, he swung at me. I luckily dodged his punch and upper-cut him in his ribs. He cried out in pain and stumbled back. He then lunged for me again, but I grabbed him in time. “Don’t fuck with me!” I yell while pushing him to the ground, “And don’t even try to fuck with my Zack!” I add punching him making his head crash into the cement. He then dazed out for a few moments. I thought I knocked him out, so I got off of him and turned my back. I then felt somebody jump on me and started grabbing for my neck. He got a real good grip on it. I started gagging and choking for dear life. I then hear someone shouting at me or shouting for me or pleading. I don’t know I was in too much pain and gasping for air. At the moment I didn’t care.
“SAM STOP IT!” Zack yells. He ran after us and grabbed Sam. Sam used one of his arms to push him away. He managed and made him stumble backward. I became fucking furious. I grabbed at Sam’s arms and pried him off. I then turn around and punched him right on his jaw. “Don’t you even dare fucking touch him!” I yell while he fell back. I look at Zack and he’s crying. “please please please stop,” he begs weakly. I felt so bad for him. I then ran to him and hugged him. He was crying.
Sam got up and wiped the blood from his face. His face was red and flushed from me punching him. He looked evilly down on us. I glared back at him. If even comes near, I swear to god. He slowly walked toward us. He was challenging me. I stood up and he grabbed my shirt and sent me flying back. I landed on the cement making it hit my shoulder blade. I cried out in pain, but quickly stood up. He was on Zack. I see Zack struggling for him to get off of him. He can’t help it that he’s much smaller than Sam. He was straddling his waist and sticking his tongue inside his mouth. I ran after him and grabbed him by his shirt this time and threw him off of him. He fell on his side and winced. I grabbed Zack’s arm and helped him up. I held on to him and never wanted to let him go. Sam advanced on both of us, before I even comprehended what was going on. I see a fist fly out somewhere near me and connected with Sam’s temple. Sam shrieked in pain. I realized that Zack had punched him. He was angry and I could see it. I had never seen Zack this angry. He’s a very calm person, it takes a whole lot to rile him up. Apparently he was riled up with the fact Sam was beating the shit out of me. He pried himself out of my grip and he started to advance on Sam.
“If you ever fucking touch my boyfriend again, I swear to fucking God I’ll kill you! God forgive me!” he then grabbed Sam and started to collide his fist with his face. Sam would cry out in pain every time the fist connected with his face. I was shocked and what I am witnessing. Zack is beating the crap out of Sam. That is unlikely. Zack loves Sam, like a brother and now he’s beating him practically to death. Before I even knew I ran to Zack before he would end up killing him with his bear hands. I grabbed Zack, but he was fighting me off trying to get at him. Tears were streaming down his face from frustration, hurt, anger, and love. I finally got him to calm down a little. Sam laid there limp and what to me seemed like he was dead. My heart stopped. I started to breathe in sort breaths. I stared at Sam. Is he dead?
♠ ♠ ♠
title inspired by: Avenged Sevenfold

is he dead?
haha next chapter i'll tell whose idea i took. :D
-Zee
P.S if my emergency chapters are still up i'm sorry, my computer is acting really stupid. :/