Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Scream

Once he threw me in the car, I knew I was done for. “Shut up!” he yells at me because I was crying. I quieted down after a while. We were driving toward his house and my heartbeat became rapid every time we got closer. What is he going to do to me? Why is he doing this? Please Sam….just please…

We soon turned into his driveway, I forgot he lived on his own, he’s very successful with a job and all. I envied that about him, anything else…no. The car then stopped and I watched him walk towards my side of the door and opened it for me. I quickly stepped out and waited for his further instructions. He then took my hand and pulled me. “Grab my hand,” he hisses at me. I quickly tangled mine with his forcefully. This doesn’t feel right, nothing like the way I feel with Brian.

He then unlocked his front door and had me walk inside first. “Ladies first,” he smirks at me, I gave him a dirty look. Fucker. I slowly walk in and smell his scent of Calvin Klein, I’ m not going to lie, he does smell good. I then hear the door close behind me. The room then darkened because of the lack of light. I felt hands on my waist, I felt goose bumps on my skin and I began to tremble on the inside. I want him off.

“Your finally mine,” he whispers into my ear, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. He then started to nibble on my earlobe. I cringed and pulled away from him. He then shot me a death glare and turned me around, pulling me against him, gripping onto my waist. I gasped and pulled my face away from him.
“Don’t you ever resist me…Zack,” he says my name in disgust. My fear took over and I let him control me. He then started nibbling on my earlobe once again, I let him. I was so uncomfortable and vulnerable to him. I hate the fact he’s bigger than me, it makes me feel weak, but I’m very submissive, which kind of makes me seem weak. I hate it, I hate it with a passion. He then quit nibbling on my earlobe and grazed his lips on my cheek toward my lips. I froze as he placed them on mine, he slowly started kissing me, trying to seduce me. I stood there frozen and wide eyed, I wasn’t kissing him back and I knew if I didn’t I would get beat. So I did what I had to do and kissed him. He then smiled against my lips and started getting forceful with me. He slowly moved his hands away from my lower back to my ass. I was trembling now and I wanted him off of me!

“Ssshhhh…don’t be scared Zacky,” he purred. The fact was, I was scared. Scared more than you ever knew, all the shit he’s done to me. Who wouldn’t be scared? He then started grinding his lower half into me. I was frightened and wanted to get away from him. No! please! No I don’t want to be intimate with him! He then departed his lips away from me and saw the fear in my eyes. He gave me a confused look. “Zack?” he then says, I was standing there frozen once again. “Zack? What’s wrong love?” he says concerned. Oh please, like you care!

“No-nothing,” I stutter. He didn’t seem convinced, so he brought his hand to my cheek and caressed it, wiping something away. Tears? He was wiping tears I didn’t even know I shed. “It’s okay, you don’t have to be scared, I’m always here for you,” he coos. Get away from me! He then places his lips against mine again and I gave in to him. He seemed to enjoy my vulnerability once again. He then wrapped his arms under my thighs and hoisted me up. I gasped and realized what he was doing. He started taking me upstairs, to his room. I felt my breath get caught in my throat. No Dear God please no!

He was smirking at me and we slowly made our way. Once we got in his room, my heart felt like it was going to explode. I must convince him to let me go or play along with him. That’s the best way, just play along. He set me on his bed and pushed me onto my back. He chuckled and ran his hands down my chest.
He leans forward, “Your so beautiful Zacky,” he whispers in my ear, making me shudder. I felt myself hyperventilate a little. Oh no! Zack don’t freak out! Please don’t freak out! You’ll make him angry!
I have this rare thing I do, where I start freaking out when I’m uncomfortable, nervous, or mostly scared. I couldn’t help it and I started to cry. He then looked at me and threw me a puzzled face.

“Zack why do you keep crying?” he asks sounding annoyed. I didn’t answer, the tears just kept rolling, I needed out and away, free from his grip. “Answer me,” he says demanding now. I just covered my face, “Please Sam please don’t hurt me!” I beg. I felt his hands on mine and moved them away from my face. He had a look of regret, “I wont hurt you love, why would I do that?” he replies. You have you dumb ass!

“I-I-I-I don’t know,” I respond. A small smile pulled on his lips, I felt a little better knowing he’s calm, for now. “Its okay, don’t be scared,” he says caressing my face once again and placing his lips on mine, making sure I kissed him back. I didn’t though, I couldn’t, I wouldn’t, and I wont.

He stopped kissing me and lifted his head giving me a glare. “Why didn’t you kiss me?” he asks cocking an eyebrow. I shrugged and I felt his hand grip on my wrist. Oh no! I made him angry! “I’m I’m sorry,” I squeak out. “Your sorry?” he says, “That’s it! Your sorry! Ive been waiting for a long time for this and your fucking sorry!” I flinch as he yells at me. He then pulled me up to stand. I whimpered and tried to get away from him. I started to hyperventilate, oh no! I’m going to freak out on him, this is where my instincts come in and I start fighting back. I cant fight Sam though, he’s to strong for me. “Tell me you love me you worthless fat piece of shit!” those words pierced my heart.

“If I’m a worthless fat piece of shit! Then why do you want me!” I found my voice. I covered my mouth and realized I retaliated. I see the boiling anger inside of him. I’m dead meat. “Because I loved you,” he replies softly. His grip lightened on my wrist and he fell to his knees crying. He then let go of me and sobbed into his hands. I just stood there frozen, I don’t know what to do, this guy was crying for fucks sake! I just stood there, not even trying to comfort him. Here is my chance to get what I wanted…out!
I bolted for the door and I hear him yelling after me. I just jumped the stairs two at a time, just wanting to get away. Then I hear footsteps behind me, I panicked, I need to hurry. “Oh no you don’t! your not getting away that easily!” I hear his voice. I was panicking and ran straight to the front door. I turned the knob, it wouldn’t open! I jiggled it and realized I had to turn the lock, I turned it and jiggled the door again. It wouldn’t open! Then I noticed two other locks above it. Mother fucker! I turned those to and at last the door gave in.

But I was already to late. I felt hands grip my waist and slammed me into the door. I cried out in pain and fear. “Next time you’ll learn not to run away from me and give me what I want,” he hissed in my ear. I started crying as I heard him zip down his pants and started to undo mines. This is what I was trying to avoid. Now I have to pay the consequences. He then pulled my pants down along with my boxers and placed himself at my entrance. “You better enjoy this or I’ll inflict more pain to you,” he says to me. I whimpered and felt my tears run down as he slammed into me. I shut my eyes and waited for the worst to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title inspired by: Avenged Sevenfold :D

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
-Zee