Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

All Apologies

I walk in my house crying my eyes out. I ha told Zack we were over and I left him in the hands of a monster. He would surely hurt him and rape him. I couldnt have Zack for myself. Why won't he let me?

Zack freaked out when he mentioned my family. That made me love him more than ever. He would sacrifice himself for my family. I know now what I have to do.

Sacrifice myself for Zack. He is the one who takes all the pain and is in a very emotional state right now.

I quickly ran to my room and pulled on a sweater and grab my cellphone. I turn on the screen and made myself cry. My wallpaper is a picture of me and Zack. When we werent together though. It was a while ago. We were playing baseball and Zack had on his cute baseball uniform that was perfectly defined for him. I on the other am more of a metal head. As well as he, but he was more of a punk. We took a picture together when he dyed his hair jet black.

I stood there staring at my phone, my phone vibrated and quickly pulled me back into reality. It was a text. I opened it without looking at the caller ID.

"I hope you enjoy this ;D" it read. I scrolled down and almost threw my phone at the wall. It was a picture of Zack. He was tied up by his hands and legs, he had duct tape on his mouth. He was staring up at the camera, looking vulnerable and weak. His piercing green ees begging for my assistance, pleading for my help.

I instantly became angry and wanted to smash Sams face into a wall and make sure he breaks into a million worthless pieces. That's just what he is a worthless piece.

I quickly ran out my room down the stairs out my front door. I knew exactly where Sam lives.

No more, no more will he torture Zack. No more will he even be able to touch him. I will keep Zack safe, he WILL be in my arms, he WILL be my boyfriend.

I ran and ran as fast as I could to Sams house.

-14 minutes of bitch running-

I stood in front of his house. I stated at it, my Zack is in there, in this fucking house. I marched my way up the pathway. I finally made it to the front door. It was opened a little. I settled my hand on he door and pushed it ever so lightly. It squeaked loudly, making me cringe at its cry.

I pushed a little harder and the door gaped open. It was dark in there.
"Hello! Come out you fucking prick!" I yell in the house. No noise.
I hear a muffled voice and I grazed my eyes everywhere. I looked around frantically and I spot Zack.

He was looking at me with his beautiful eyes, the ones I get lost into everyday.
"Zack!" I shout. I start walking towards him and he kept shaking his head no. I furrowed my eyebrows and realized what he meant. I quickly turned around and was hit with a metal bat.

It connected to my head and I instantly fainted.

The last things I heard were muffled shouts from Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: Nirvana
I'm sorry guys, I had writers block, so yeah I'm pretty late.
I'm so sorry!!
I love u guys!!
THANKS TO MY COMMENTORS AND SUBSCRIBERS AND PPL WHO REC!!! THANK U OH SO MUCH I LOVE U AND I CAN'T THANK U ENUFF FOR DEALING WITH MY BULLSHIT!!
I will update soon, I love u guys
-Zee