Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Rejected

I kept crying for some hope that Zack would say something, that he wants me back. He just sat there looking at me, me crying for his love. Nothing. Typical Zack, he would say nothing, for the sake of his embarrassment. "Uh... I dont," he starts, " I don't know what to say." Say that you want me, say you want to love me differently. Love me as your lover, not a friend. He sat there wearing my shorts with that same shocked look. "Forget it," I snap at him. He still sat there with his head down. How the fuck do I know if he actually doesn't know? I get off the bed. If he doesn't feel the same way, then he has no problem with me being naked or anything. Were guys right? He's not gay. I pull down my shorts and I see him turn red and look away. I don't care though. I go to the shower to take off the chlorine. He still sits there and waits for me to leave.

-Shower Time Lapse-
I get done taking a shower and walk out. He's still sitting on the bed, but this time...crying. I walk up to him and kneel. He wouldn't look at me. I tried pulling his face to meet my eyes. He wouldn't look at me. I became frustrated and pushed him on the bed. He gasped and gave me a surprised face. I started kissing him and shoving my tongue into his mouth. I couldn't hold it back, I want him...badly. He seemed to accept it. I became happy until he pushed me off of him. I gasped and looked at him. "I..I...I..can't Brian!" I see him grab his clothes and ran out of the room. I started sobbing. Why did he resist me? I knew he wanted me. I could feel his vibe. I'm not sure why I feel this way. But I somehow know he wants me like that. Instead of being angry at him for leaving. I smiled, he wouldn't have ran away if he didn't want me. He wouldve told me straight out. I know Zack, he's my best friend. I smile at the thought of me torturing him. Teasing him. Touching him. I know he gets nervous, I feel his muscles tense up all the time. He tenses up when he's nervous, he did that with his girlfriends. He does that when he likes it. When he yearns for it, but denies the fact he wants more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my Gerard! You guys who thought Brian was being tortured, your WRONG! I actually lied when I said Brian was being tortured, it was Zack all along. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!! I'm so evil.
-Zee