Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Sexual Torment

I walk in the bus and take my normal seat in the middle. I was trying so hard not to think about yesterday. I still can't believe Brian wanted me. I shook that thought out of my head and dread for today to start. I close my eyes because I couldn't sleep last night. I feel someone sit next to me and I was hoping it wasn't Brian, but luck just doesn't like me. "Hey," Brian says casually. "Hey," I reply. I look at him and give a small smile and see he's wearing his tightest shirt, tightest pants, and his combat boots. I practically tried not to drool. I've always loved when he wore that. I can see the outline of his muscles and...and...and his crotch. I feel myself blush and look out the window, I sigh, this is going to be a long day. I try to scoot against the window and far from Brian's touch ad possible. He seems to scoot closer every time I scoot away. I feel he's doing it on purpose. I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's smirking, that asshole. I smiled a little, he's trying to get me on his sack. Not gonna happen, well, at least for now. I look back out the window. I suddenly feel someone poking the back of my head. It's Sabrina, what the fuck does she want? She's smiling at me and telling me how Casey likes me a lot. I roll my eyes and say no thank you. She kept insisting and I said alright I'll try to talk to her. She smiled, but a brilliant idea came to my head. If Brian wants me so bad, why not make him jealous. I wanna see how he reacts with me being flirtatious to someone else. I hate that bitch so much, but I don't care. I then realize how much shit I'm gonna go through with her. 1. Drama 2. Complaints 3. Slut 4. Just a bitch. I sigh and realize that ideas thrown out the window. I pout to myself and stare at the seat in front of me. Then I feel Brian's hand on my thigh. He moves to get comfortable. He looks at me then apologizes for touching me there. Yeah, right. I roll my eyes and say its okay. He smirks again, that fucking asshole! I guess my life's miserable for now. We get to school and we walk off the bus. I start walking, but I forgot a out Brian. So I wait and he's no where in sight. I stand there puzzled. I shrug and was about to walk inside and I feel somebody pull me into the bushes. I gasp and feel someone wrap their arms around me. I look up and see Brian. What the fuck is he up to now? "Zack! Please tell me now!" He pleads. I give him a confused look. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" I look at him and don't say anything. He becomes frustrated. I try so hard not to laugh at him, he's so desperate. We're practically torturing eachother. He begins to start touching me, I tense up, he fucking knows I hate that shit. "Stop Brian!" I yell at him. He smirks and continues, I try pulling his hands away, but he insisted on shoving his hands down my pants. I squealed and he grinned very wide. I became fearful of how he acts towards me. Then all of sudden, someone goes into the bushes. A fucking teacher, that's just fucking great. "What in the world are you boys doing!" he yells. It's hard to say that a teacher found two boys in the bushes with one of them with their hand down the others pants, MY pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol imagine finding two guys with one of their hands down the others pants.
Bahahaha!!
-Zee