Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

*** My Life.

We both sat there staring at Mr.Larvay. I had my mouth gaped open for a while before realizing, 1: I had my hands down Zacks pants, 2: I was groping his cock, 3: I was on top of him, and 4: He was yelling and made yelping noises. Also the fact that Mr. Larvay was the principal. This didn't help my discussion. He called the security and told me to get my hands out of Zacks pants. I obeyed and we both walked out of the bushes. "Sir, I," I started but he cut me off. "Do not speak!" he said angrily. The security came and took both of us into his office, just in case we tried anything. We sat in the chairs facing his desk. Zacky was really scared, I could see it in his face. I felt bad, he was a good kid, he's not reckless like me. Now look what I got him into. He looked like on the verge of tears. When the principal wasn't looking I grabbed Zacks shoulder to tell him I'm sorry. "Do not touch me!" he spat. I froze and stared at him, shocked. He continued staring at the floor. I was in some deep shit trouble. I focused on the lines of the tile, making a city out of them. Finally, the principal walked up and pulled up his chair and sat down in front of us. We both continued looking at the floor. "Now, would either of you make me understand what the hell was going on in those bushes?" he asked. I sat there silent for a while and was hoping he wouldn't say anything. Mr. Larvay looked directly at me, "You know you can get charged of attempted rape, right?" I gulped at his question. Zack seemed to have left his world and started to say something, but stopped. "Son, its okay, talk." He seemed to have sympathy for Zack. I started shaking. I guess Zack seen my reactions. What I heard cone out of his mouth made me want him to repeat it over and over again. "He...he..he's my boyfriend,"he stuttered. He looked down ashamed to say it, he turned red and blushed ran up his cheeks like hives. I thought that was the cutest thing. I smiled a little but tried to hide it. Zack looked at me...blushing. The teacher looked at both of us, but seemed more understanding. What he did next made both of us want to run away from that perv. He winked at us and got closer. Zack and I moved away from him. "If you guys, y'know would do me a favor if I let you off if this," he grinned. We both had no idea what he wanted. He stood up and pulled the curtain over the window, and checked to see if the door was locked. We looked at eachother confused. He walked back towards us and smirked. He stood right in front of me. "I see your the dominant," he grinned. I was so fucking uncomfortable with him. Zack looked more scared, I worried about him. Mr. Larvay unzipped his pants and that was it. I stood up and backed away. Both of us were speechless. He looked at me surprised and shrugged. I swear to god if he goes near my Zack I will fuck him up. What are the odds, he walks in front of Zack. I lunged and he grabbed me and shoved me to the floor. "Come at me, I will charge!" he yelled. I layed on the floor staring at him. He turned and looked at Zack and I see he was crying. I kicked Mr.Larvay and made him fall back. "You fucking perv, get away from us!" I yell and grab Zacks hand and ran out the door. The receptionist looked at us puzzled. "That fucking asshole us a pervert!" I yell at her. Mr.Larvay ran out of the room and glared at us and started bullshitting. He came towards us, I backed up protecting Zack. He's mine and no one can touch him, I thought. The principal was walking towards us. I started yelling at him. Security came in and I told them what Larvay did to us. He started denying everything. They called the police and went through questioning. Turns out Mr.Larvay was a registered child molester, but he changed his identity. I was grossed out, but then we were a ke to get home and I asked if Zack would like to come with me home so we can talk. He said yeah and we went to my house. Oh, and yeah no one found out about my hands being shoved in Zacks pants. We walked into my room, I see that Zack was nervous like always. He's the shy one. "Zack," I lightly grab his chin and forced him to look at me, "please, tell me." He touched my hand and stared into my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just came up with the idea with a gay pervert principal so.Brian won't have to be charged with rape. ^_^

-Zee