Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

My Confession

I stood there staring into his eyes and cracked a small smile. He smiled back at me. I then looked away and walked to his bed. He watched me and smiled, I patted the spot next to me. He obeyed and sat next to me, our knees touching. "Brian," I started, he sat there and carefully listened. His big brown eyes into mine. Fuck. I couldn't take it anymore. Fuck it, I thought. I grabbed his face and he gasped. I kissed him harshly and push his back onto the bed. He returned the favor and kissed back, just as hard. I smiled against his lips, I felt him smile back. I break the kiss and grin at him. "I've been waiting for this for too fucking long." He laughed and I loved his cute laugh. I kissed him a million times maybe even more. "Zack! Calm down!" he giggled. I giggled and continued. Suddenly, I feel Brian slide his hand down my back, I got the chills from his touch. He grabbed my ass and I squealed. He laughed so hard at my squeal. I glared at him playfully and bit his ear lightly. He was turned on by this because I felt that bulge. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Excited much?" I ask him. "Only for you," he wiggled his eyebrows. I blushed and instantly got butterflies in my stomach. He chuckled and rolled us over. He was on top of me nibbling at my neck and I slightly moaned on purpose, but enjoyed it. He looked at me and grinned. I slid my hands under his shirt and feel his perfect body. He smiled and kissed me. He grabbed my hands and put them over my head and held them there. "Your my prisoner," he whispers in my ear. I giggled and let him continuously kiss me. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips all over me. He then got off of me and I was disappointed. I sat up and seen him go to his drawer and pull something out, I couldn't see it though. He turned around and hid whatever he took out behind his back. I look at him puzzled. He gestured me to put my back to the headboard. So I did what I was told. He then told me to close my eyes and so I did. I felt the bed sink knowing he was.coming towards me. I feel myself blush and wait for what happens next. He kissed me on my lips and I kiss back. I was about to open my eyes until he said keep them closed. So I obeyed and felt him tying something over my eyes. A piece of cloth. I then felt my shirt being pulled off. I began to feel nervous. His hands ran over my chest and his lips. I then felt my wrists being pulled over my head and cold metal against them. I heard clicks and my arms were dangling there. The cloth was pulled away from my eyes and see Brian on me and I see myself handcuffed to the bed. He smirked and I was more nervous than ever, I could feel myself sweat. He smiled and noticed my shyness. "It's okay,"he assured me. I smiled and let him continue. He kissed me and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back doing the same. Just when he was about to unbutton my pants. His mom walked in on us. We both looked at her, we looked like we seen a ghost. She stood there with her mouth open. Paint this in your head, me handcuffed on Brian's bed with no shirt and Brian literally on top of me. We all stared at eachother for what felt like hours. "You..you..wha....what are you boys doing? she managed to ask us. "Uh.." was all that came out of his mouth. "Mom, its uh..." he stuttered. "I always knew you boys would soon come out of the closet for eachother," we both looked at her puzzled. "Clean your mess up when your done," she stammered and quickly walked out. We both looked at eachother shocked. Brian had a huge smile on his face. He then started kissing me again and nibbling my bottom lip. I moaned in his mouth and he was turned on by this. He took off his shirt and then pants and finally his boxers. I stared at that masterpiece I wanted to see for so long. He grinned when he caught me staring at it. I blushed and turned away. "I wanna see yours," he said. I got nervous and put my knees to my chest. He frowned and I looked away ashamed. He then gave me an understanding smile. "All you had to say was no," he told me. I smiled and told him I wanted him, but was to shy. He smiled and scooted up to me. He put his head to my knees and slowly pulled them away from my chest. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down. I became shyer and shyer every minute. I just allowed him though. He then slid down my boxers, but didn't look at it. He stared into my eyes and smiled, knowing I was nervous. I wanted to touch him for doing that for me. But he darned handcuffed me to the bed. He noticed my frustration and kissed me. I smiled happily and he laughed. That's when things got serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol I felt like being kinky today and I absolutely love ruining their private moments!!!! Mwahahha!!
-Zee