Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Pleasures all mine tonight

I kissed him, he's so fucking perfect. I taste him, feel him, and smell his scent. I have it all. I caress his cheek and kiss him. He looks at me with his bright sunny green eyes. I love the look of them, they're happy and relieved. I start kissing him harshly and run my lips down to his chest. He moans and I enjoy his reactions. I then slowly work my day to his throbbing hard on. I look up at him with innocent eyes and wait for his permission. He closes his eyes. "Just fucking do it, Brian," he whines. I grin at him and kiss his thighs and start teasing his head with my tongue. He moans and shutters. I smile and laugh to myself. I tease it some more, slurping my tongue all around it. "Brian, fucking stop please!!" he whines. I smile pleased with myself. I slowly enter him into my mouth, but not fully envelop. He whimpers. "Oh God! Brian Please! Why are you so fucking torturous!" he begs and whines. "Reasons why I have you locked up," I reply. He then tries to shove himself into my mouth, but I pushed his thighs down. "Beg for it baby," I snicker and smile. "Brian, please suck me off, please please I need this, I want you!" he cries out. I see desperation in his eyes. I then grant him his wish. I feel him in the back of my throat, but I controlled my gag. I slowly bobbed my head up and down. He moaned and rolled his eyes back. He moans my name over and over. I continue my process and feel him shake. I look at him and see the pleasure in his face. I love how he enjoys this. I hear him moan louder and louder. "Oh god, Brian! I'm gonna..gon.." he never bothered finishing, I already knew what he was going to say. I went faster and faster, he moaned louder every time. I wrapped my tongue around him kind of and tasted him. He was great, he moaned and went in my mouth. I swallowed and licked him up. He was breathing heavily. I went back up to his lips and kissed him. "Your so perfect," he whispered in my ear. I giggled and begged him to let me enter. He smiled and waited. I got off of him and unlocked him from the bed. He was relieved and pulled me on top of him. We kissed sloppily almost licking eachothers faces. I then grabbed his thighs and pulled my dick towards his entrance. He smiled, "Fuck me please Brian." I smirked and shoved myself into him. I knew it hurt, but like I said, I love torturing him. He yelped in pain and I thrusted slowly to let him get used to it. He groaned in pain, but soon got the feel of it. He was so tight. He moaned every time I thrusted. I finally hit a set of nerves and he arched his back moaning out loud. I kept thrusting faster and faster. I hear myself moaning and sweating. We were both climaxing every time I went faster. Finally I moaned really loud and came inside Zacky. He arched his back and went on my chest. I didn't care though. He came up and cleaned me with his tongue. I layer on top of him exhausted. We were both breathing hard and I seen Zack crack the cutest smile I had ever seen. He looked at me and kissed me passionately. "I love you." I smiled, "I love you to Zacky." We both.layes there and stared at eachother for a while. We fell asleep next to eachother.
-Time Lapse-
I woke up and Zacky was still lying next to me. He looked so innocent. Well, he is even though I just stole his virginity. I chuckled and went to go take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude I love their newest song!! I can't stop listening to it.
"Carry On"<--- epic shit!
Anyways, this was awkward to type sorry if any mistakes. I do that a lot not that I care. :D Oh! And those MCR fans my other story ----> If You Only Knew = Frerard! Those beautiful souls who reads my stories... You are amazing!!! Don't forget it! Your the syrup to my waffles. I always use food. *mentally slaps.myself* so yeah and I have two more original fictions that I totally forgot about. Read those to and I will update then from now on..
---> Lachrymose and Dementum
I talk a lot sorry... Love u guys and thank u!!
-Zee