Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Sweet Lullabys

I woke up with no Brian. I was disappointed to say, but I heard the shower, so I laid back down. I stared at the ceiling and smiled. Brian is my first. I closed my eyes and dozed off before I was awoken with lips all over me. I giggled and kissed him softly. He laid on my chest and squeezed me. I played with his hair for a while. "When are you going to cut this?" I ask. "Never!" and he started tickling my side's which I can't stand. I hate being ticklish there. It seems like he knows every part of my body too well, but I don't care. I was there squirming and laughing and begging him to stop. He eventually did and I just started rubbing his muscular arms. I always hated how perfect he was. Girls practically drooled over him. That tan, his muscles, his stance, his hair, and his facial features. Especially when he put his hair up, I always drooled over thhat. He looked at me. "What are you thinking about?" he asked me. "How sexy you are," I replied. He smiled and pulled up his head to kiss me. "No babe, you are," he smiled when he saw me blush. "Aw God, your to cute!" he pinched my cheeks and I turned even more red. He chuckled and lightly slapped my chest to get up. I groaned and turned over. He rolled his eyes and pulled down the blanket and smacked my ass. I jerked up and he laughed. I threw the middle finger and put my face back in the pillow. "Zacky," he whined. I groaned in reply. I felt him sit on top of me and I started laughing. He started to bounce on top of me. I groaned and tried to push him off. He stopped and got off, pulled my arm and I went limp. He groaned in frustration, but I liked it. I started cracking up because I couldn't hold it in any longer. He gave up and left me on the bed. I smiled and was pleased with myself. I closed my eyes and felt cold ass water fall on me. I automatically jumped up and heard laughing. I got out of bed and jumped on his back. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around him. He ran downstairs with me holding on for dear life. "Hey, kiddies!" I heard his mom say. "Good Morning!" we say at the same time. She looked at us awkwardly, "um..I hate to say this, but next time you guys y'know, go get a hotel, I heard you all night and luckily your father wasn't awake." She walked back to her room with her coffee. We both looked at eachother shocke and started laughing. He threw me on the couch and I just laid there. He went to go make us coffee and get donuts. As soon as he was done, he gave me some and i kissed him lightly for a thank you. I gobbled that shit down and he started laughing. He then pushed me on my back and started kissing me rapidly. I slowly pushed him off,"were in the living room," he got it and picked me up to his room. I rolled my eyes because he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He threw me on the bed and I buried my face in the pillows. He crawled next to me and cuddled for a while. "Are you going to tell your mom?" he asked. I nodded and said my mom would except me. He smiled and played with my hair. "Brian imma go home so I could like get clothes and do my chores and shit," he smiled. "Okay baby but call me!" I nodded as I put my clothes back on. I kissed him goodbye before going home. As I walke home I noticed this guy following me. I tried to ignore it but became paranoid. My house isn't far but I walked faster. He caught up with me and grabbed my shoulder. I turned around it was Sam, he seemed somewhat angry. I noticed a car next to us and he yanked me to get in it. I was about to yell when he covered my mouth and shoved me in the back seat. I panicked and tried to get out, he had child lock on. Fuck! I thought. He got into the driver side and smiled. I noticed how dark the windows were tinted. I became very scared and pushd myself against the door. He put the car in drive and I looked out the window hoping I wouldnt die. I dozed off and woke up like about twenty minutes later. We were still driving, but he turned into a wooded area. I was scared, so I hugged my knees. Is he gonna kill me? What is he gonna do? Will I live to see my family and Brian? I gulped at that question. The car stopped in a well hidden area. I looked at him and he smiled, evily, I wondered why he's doing this. He climbed into the backseat with me and I pushed myself against the door to get away, but obviously it didn't work. He rubbed my cheek with his finger, I flinched. "Scared?" he asked, I never bothered to answer, is quite obvious. He grabbed my face and kissed me harshly, I tried to pull away, he wouldn't let me go. "No! Baker I've waited too long!" he whined. He continuously kissed me. "Get off of me!" I pleaded. He wouldn't and started to undress me. I yelped and he put a knife to my throat. "Your gonna love me!" he threatened, "Not your stupid boyfriend, he can go to hell!" I yelled for him to stop. "Zack I've always loved you, why couldn't you see it?" I stared at him frightened. He just smiled and finish undressing me. "I saw you guys,"he started telling me, "I saw you guys making love, fucking eachother!" He gripped my wrist and I cried out. "I wanted you Zack, I've always have, you couldnt see it, why couldnt you fucking see it!" He slapped me and cheek flushed in pain. He shoved my pants down and I begged him to stop. "Oh god Zack your beautiful," he stroked my dick lightly. I shivered and backed up and pulled my pants up. He became frustrated and tried ti pull my pants down. I begged him to stop, he seen tears in my eyes. "You don't love me..." His lip quivered, I felt bad. He looked down and stared at the floor. I felt bad, I hated myself for saying this. "Okay okay okay, I'm sorry, sorry, ill have sex with you!" I mentally slapped myself. He looked at me and smiled. It then turned into a smirk. I gulped at looked at him frightened. He grabbed my thighs and sat between them. "You have to do me a few favors for breaking my heart," he hissed. Me! Break his heart, I never loved him that way! "Ok," I squeaked out. "Never talk to Brian and never go near him, don't even think about him, break up with him," he snarls. "I can't do that!' I yelled. "Okay," he held out his knife, "his throat will come out." I start crying," okay, I'm sorry." He laughed and loved his control over me. He then lifted my thighs and teased my entrance. I start crying and stared at the roof of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my Gosh!! Sam is a psycho son of a bitch!! He loved Zack for a long time. *gasps* I can't wait to write the next couple of chapters. *rubs hands together*

Thanx for readin my beautiful deathbats!
-Zee