Status: slowly but surely active!

Please Won't You Push Me for the Last Time

I told myself I'm tired of holding up your backup plans.

Lindsay's POV

"Te quiero, Lindsay." Mike said to me, looking down at me, into my eyes so I could see that what he said is the truth.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him on the mouth, passionately. I have loved Mike for years now, even when I had a little crush on Tony.

"I love you too, Michael. I always have." I told him, leaning up to his ear to tell him it back. He looked down at me, smiling bigger than I ever seen him smile since I've known him.

"Now what does this mean for us? I don't want to lose you Lindsay. You mean too much to me and you already have my heart." he asked me. I looked in his eyes as I leaned up to kiss him again.

"I feel the same way. You have my heart as well." I told him, tears of happiness threatening to spill over in my eyes.

"Well then there's only one thing to ask. Lindsay, will you be my girlfriend?" Mike asked me, smiling. I smiled right back at him, leaning up to kiss him for a third time.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend, Mikey." I responded, smiling just as big as he was. Even though I had liked Tony, I have always loved Mike.

"We should head back to the guys before they think something happened to us." Mike said to me, putting his forehead against mine. I smiled and nodded my head, looking right into his eyes.

We went back to our table and talked with the guys. After about ten minutes of talking Jaime had to ask something.

"So what's going on with you two? When you left the table, you weren't holding hands or this close and now you come back smiling, holding hands, and sitting real close to each other. Explain ahora!" he demanded as he slammed his hand on the table with a fake scowl on his face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"No but seriously, what's going on with you and Lindsay, Mike?" Vic asked his younger brother, looking from him to me and back again.

"I finally told Lindsay that I love her and asked her to be my girlfriend." Mikey said with a big smile on his face. I smiled too.

"Finally!" Jamie, Vic, and Jaime said at the same time, throwing their hands in the air dramatically. I just shook my head at the three and looked up at Mike. He looked down at me and smiled. 'God I love this man. His smile always makes me smile.' I thought to myself. I smiled back and leaned up to kiss him. I heard Jaime and Vic whistle and cheered us on. I smiled even more and kissed him again and pulled away.

"Aw, you two are just cute together." Jamie said to me, smiling at the sight in front of her.

"Well we should head back to the bus. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day." Vic demands, while pushing Jamie and Jaime out of the booth.

Mikey and I followed the three out of the club and caught a cab back to the bus. 'I'm so tired and I'm just ready to sleep.' I thought to myself.

"So does this mean we can share a bunk without any problems now?" I asked Michael, leaning into him on the cab ride home.

"Well I fucking hope so. You are definitely sleeping with me tonight. No excuses." he said while smiling and pulling me out of the cab once it got to the bus.

We walked onto the bus, stopping right behind Vic and Jaime who were standing in front of the couch. Jamie sat at the table and I decided to join her and Mikey joined me. All three of us looked to the couch and saw that Stephanie was sitting next to Tony. I just rolled my eyes and leaned into Mike, cuddling to his side.

"Are you tired, Mami?" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and nodded my head. "We can go to bed soon. Lets just figure out why she is here." he finished saying. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder again. Jaime and Vic joined us at the table, Vic sitting on the side with me and his younger brother and Jaime on the side with his soon-to-be fiancé.

"Not to be rude or anything but what is she doing here and how long is she here for?" Vic asked while Jamie, Mike, and Jaime nodded their heads in agreement. I just kept to myself, closing my eyes while my head remained on Mike's shoulder.

"Stephanie is here to tell me something important. I'm not sure how long she will be here on the bus with us." Tony explained, looking at the group.

A chorus of "Oh's" rang through the bus. I leaned up to Michael's ear and whispered to him.

"I'm gunna go to bed. Can you tell Vic to move please?" I asked quietly in his ear. He looked at me and nodded his head.

I watched as he leaned to his brother to ask him to move real quick. Vic nodded his head and got up from the table, Mike following behind him, with me right after that.

"I'll be there in a minute babe, okay?" Mike said to me. I nodded my head and went to the back of the bus. I was ready to change clothes and hop into Mikey's bunk to sleep.

"Are you and Lindsay together?" I heard Tony ask Mike while I changed my clothes before I hopped into his bunk. I got comfortable in the bed, using Mikey's Jack Skellington pillow as my pillow. I didn't hear Mike's response because I was falling asleep, laying there.

I'm not sure how long I had been asleep before I felt Mike get into the bunk with me. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe in his arms. It's one of the reasons why I love the man.

I woke up the next morning by myself which was very odd. Michael isn't a morning person but then I remembered that we have a busy day today. Today is the day Jaime gets the engagement ring for Jamie. I can't wait til the day I get engaged.

I went to the bathroom so I won't have morning breath. After I brushed my teeth, I walked into the living area and saw everyone already up and sitting around. Mike was sitting at the table, having one side all to himself. I went over to where he was sitting and sat with him. He looked over at me and smiled before kissing me.

"Hey babe. How did you sleep?" he asked me while putting his arm around me. I cuddled into his side before answering him.

"Good, except when I woke up I was alone." I told him, looking at him, pouting.

"I'm sorry baby. I will make it up to you later today though. I'll buy you whatever you want while we are all at the mall. Go get ready then we can all go. Remember you and Jamie are going to spend time together while us guys plan something for you two." Mike said to me, kissing me for a little bit before pushing me out of the booth.

I went to the bunk area and grabbed my suitcase. I chose a pair of skinny jeans with various holes in them, a cute black push-up bra with matching black underwear, a cute sleeveless button-up and a tank top to go under that. I grabbed my fluffy purple towel and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower and stripped down while I waited for the water get to the right temperature. I hopped in, standing under the stream for a little bit before I started to wash my body. I shaved my legs real fast then proceed to wash my hair. After I rinsed the conditioner out, I turned the water off, wrapped my towel around me and stepped out of the shower.

I pulled my brush, blow dryer, and curling iron out from under the cabinet so I could work on my hair first. I plugged the blow dryer in and turned it on to dry my hair. Drying my hair took about fifteen minutes, after that I started to curl it. After I had the curls I wanted, I turned the iron off and unplugged everything. While waiting for the curling iron to cool off, I brushed my teeth, then I started on my makeup. Finishing my makeup, I put the curling iron away then decided to get dressed.

Stepping out of the bathroom ready for the day, I put my suitcase in it's original spot after grabbing a pair of boots. I slipped them on and walked into the living area to join everyone once again.

"You ready?" Jamie asked me once she saw me walk into the room. She was always the first one to notice me no matter what. It was the same way with me noticing her first too.

I nodded my head and sat next to my boyfriend again. I put my head on Mike's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You know you two are really cute together. It's about damn time you two admitted your feelings to each other. You are perfect for one another." Vic said, sitting across from us, smiling really big. I smiled back at him then hid my face in Mike's neck to hide the blush on my face.

"Thanks Vic, that means a lot." I heard Mike tell him. I felt his arm get tighter around me so I decided to look up. Tony had just came from the back, reemerging with clean clothes on. 'I guess he is coming with us.' I said in my head. I sighed and leaned closer into Mike.

"Are we ready to go? We are losing day light if we continue to just sit here." Jaime said, getting up from the couch, pulling Jamie up with him.

"Yeah we are ready." Mike said, as I nodded and got up from the table. Mike and Vic got up at the same time.

"Are you okay? Do you just want to stay here on the bus?" he whispered in my ear as we started down the steps to get off the bus. I love that he is always concerned about my feelings and care about how I'm feeling.

"I'm fine Mikey. I promise. Plus this is an important time for Jamie and Jaime. I also am responsible for keeping Jamie busy while you guys go with Jaime to get the ring he wants for her." I told him while we all got into a cab.

"Baby I will get you something nice for doing that. We are all a team now and I will be there when you need me." Mike assured me, holding me tighter than ever, smiling down at me with love in his eyes.

"You don't have to do that. Just being with you is good enough for me. I'm happy you asked me to be your girlfriend and I'm proud to call you my boyfriend." I responded to him, smiling back at him.

"Well I want to and you are going to be surprised by it. The present is going to be just as beautiful as you." he told me, still smiling. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. We kept kissing until we felt the cab stop.

"We are here!!" Jaime screamed before paying the taxi driver and jumping out of the van, pulling Jamie with him again. Vic shook his head at the man while waiting for Tony and Stephanie to get out before he could. After he got out, we followed right behind him and joined the group before entering the mall called Penn Square Mall.

We were all amazed by the beauty upon entering. The guys immediately started to group together, leaving me, Jamie, and Stephanie together. I didn't want her to come with us because I wanted to spend time with my best friend, just the two of us.

"Well Jamie and I are going to go walk around by ourselves. We need our time together." I said to the group of guys. Jamie stood right by me, nodding her head and smiled.

"Take Stephanie with you guys." Tony said back to us. We looked at each other then looked at Tony like he was growing another head on his shoulder. 'The fool is crazy if he thinks I'm bringing that slut along with us.' I thought in my head.

"Tony, no offense, but Lindsay and I need our time together alone. We haven't had our girl time since we left San Diego. We are in desperate need of it." Jamie informed him, hooking my arm into hers. I looked at the woman and flashed a quick smile then looked back at the crazed man.

"Plus she didn't come here for us, remember? She came here for you." I reminded the man, walking off from the group before Tony had time to respond to what I said to him. We started to laugh when we were away from everyone as we continued to walk through the mall.

We spent about two hours, wandering around, looking in all the stores, buying stuff here and there but not much. We got tired of looking around so we decided to go get something to drink at the food court. After getting our drinks, we chose to sit and relax while we waited on one of the guys to text us, letting us know they were ready to go.

About twenty minutes later Mike sent me a text to meet them where we went separate ways because we were ready to go. I told Jamie and we started our walk back to the spot where we left everyone. While walking, I sent Jaime a text, asking if he got the engagement ring he wanted for Jamie. He responded back saying that he did and he bought there on the spot while also saying that I got something nice but wouldn't say what it was.

We finally meet up with everyone, walked outside and got into the waiting cab to take us back to the bus. Once we got onto the bus, I went to the bunks and got into Mike's to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh idk about this chapter. Have a little bit of writer's block.

Lindsay's Outfit
Jamie's Outfit

<3
Lindsay

Chapter Title- Besitos