Status: Complete

Small World.

The end is only a new beginning

By ten o’clock the next morning I had my hair straight with black dress and heels on. I grabbed a clutch before strolling down the hallway to my parents. I forced myself to abandon thoughts of Garrett and put on a sad face as my mum answered the door. She called my father and we had a silent drive to the church in our rental car.

When we arrived my dad immediately left to console his widowed friend. As my mum approached a woman of about her age.

“Daniella.” She kissed the lady on the cheek “This is my daughter, Hope.”

“Hello Hope, we’ll its been 10 years and haven’t you changed. I bet you can barely remember my son!” She smiled.

“Where is the young man, he must be 20 by now?” By mum asked.

“He is, he must be here somewhere, they two of them walked off together.” Her eyes scanned the growing crowd. “Trey! Garrett!” She yelled at the two boys. My jaw dropped as I realised it was Garret that I knew.

“Hello,” Garrett drew out the word as he discretely examined me and winked. I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing.

“Garrett, can you remember playing with Hope when you were younger? You used to be best friends.” His mother asked him.

“I can definitely remember Hope,” he smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. Probarly without a sequal unless alot of people ask for one and I can think of one.